UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Reincarnated from the Genesis Planet!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure this won't be at TRU, so I would pre-order however many you ultimately want from your LCS or web store.

July Previews (#286) page 401, item number JUL121720

that sucks, has there not been much interest from TRU? Mates in general seem to be doing pretty well for them.

I really wish Minimates could get back into Target and/or Walmart, with all the price increases we are seeing I'd bet that moms & dads would be happy to get 2 figures for $8. Heck, Target has even started carrying imported Character Building figures (sadly not the Doctor Who ones though) in the cards/gaming section, they might be open to Minimates.

Thanks for the heads up though Zach, glad I have 2 on order already.

• 2 months later...

Hey Zach, any word on if the Minimates Enterprise will be on schedule for Dec.? I'm really looking forward to the four I have on order...

So with 7 of 9 being added to the Femme fatales line, that would give us 4 new femme fatales for a boxset. When I read about the the statue on art asylum, that was my first thought. This would be an awesome thing to get 7 of 9 as a minimate. I kinda gave up hope for her in minimate form because of the way star trek mates are, if they make more mates, they'll never get to Voyager! --- anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Edited by mav-man

from the Nov 6 AA shipping date blog:

02/27/13 STAR TREK TOS ENTERPRISE MINIMATE VEHICLE JUL121720

not nearly soon enough

Disappointing, but it gives me a few extra months to save up an extra $50 to order another 2... Oh Well!

I am curious as to this Femme Fatale set that has 7 of 9 in it?

I am disappointed about the Enterprise getting delayed.

I would be interested in getting more ST mates especially TNG and DS9 mates. I made some and I would like more. I know they have a vast array of villian and aliens that could be made. Andorians, Vulcans, Bolians, Ferengi, Tellarites and many more.

I'm not a big trekkie (or trekker) but i have watched some episodes of both tng and the old series and would like to have the crew from both eras.Pack the original crew in the vehicles,put new characters in waves and have special variations in box sets.Or better yet,have army building box sets.Anyway,this is one line that i hope can be resurected.I bet they are waiting till next year's 2nd st movie so there are more buyers.

Star Trek Into Darkness trailer So,what do you think? I for one would love minimates from the movie.Zach,does the licence cover the movies?

I''ve been trying to post the video as an embed piece but when i press post the video dissapears.What's the problem?I sometimes happens when i try to upload photos.

Edited by Kostisfire

That trailer looks good. Do we know who the baddie is supposed to be?

People say it's either Gary Mitchell or Khan.

So the enterprise hits in July? That's when the movie is released (depending where you live) so maybe we will see an accompanying wave to launch this line?

So the enterprise hits in July? That's when the movie is released (depending where you live) so maybe we will see an accompanying wave to launch this line?

Actually there's one more speculation on who the baddie might be, and that's "Garth of Izar" from the TOS episode "Whom Gods Destroy"... In short, the story behind Garth is that he was a Starfleet captain that went mad.

Actually there's one more speculation on who the baddie might be, and that's "Garth of Izar" from the TOS episode "Whom Gods Destroy"... In short, the story behind Garth is that he was a Starfleet captain that went mad.

That fits the bill more. But he could be an amalgamation of 2 or 3 characters and have the name of one. E.g he could be named khan and have the character of Gary and khan and Garth.

I really hope Benedict is a new character. If he's Khan or anyone else, he is such only in name. He does seem a bit "powered up" So maybe it's Mitchell. If he's Garth, that's even worse, because he's too young to be a Captain, which diminishes Kirk's achievement of making Captain so young.

I'd buy anything Trek Minimate related.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well, looks like we lost a few pages to this thread in the turmoil, but it seems intact for the most part.

So while the site was down, did anybody get to see the new Trek minimates over at StarTrek.com? I can't wait for the KIrk / Khan set, but I will probably end up with quite a few Khans, considering I want atleast five of those coats for movie era away team.

I know it's note mate related, but did anyone check out the huge Enterprise cut-away ship being released by Dragon Models???? MUST HAVE!!!!

Huzzah! Resurrected Trek mates AND a multiverse! :)

I wasn't collecting Minimates when the last Trek ones came out so I'm pretty excited about most of these new sets. The Kirk and Picard sets are definite buys for me. I'm hoping there's an alternate look to Kirk without the jacket, I'd really like the "relaxing" look he wore through most of part 4 :)