UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toy Fair 2012

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh it's been so hard waiting. sure we got teasers with the Amazing set and the WEalking Dead news but I need to see more. I really hope there is a surprise. The resurrected line is more than likely Trek but a part of me would love to see some New 52 DC minimates.

Ugh it's been so hard waiting. sure we got teasers with the Amazing set and the WEalking Dead news but I need to see more. I really hope there is a surprise. The resurrected line is more than likely Trek but a part of me would love to see some New 52 DC minimates.

I've been thinking it too but didn't want to jinx it. The time is ripe, and even though I'm not too crazy about most of the new 52, I'd love to get DC 'mates in just about any form.

I've been thinking it too but didn't want to jinx it. The time is ripe, and even though I'm not too crazy about most of the new 52, I'd love to get DC 'mates in just about any form.

I have to agree, DST can get new designs out quicker than most companies, so I'm hoping they would resign with DC, since I'm sure WB wants as many of the new versions out there as possible. Honestly just the idea of a Animal Man & Swamp Thing 2 pack drives me wild.

Edited by DaveOMac

no way it is DC sigh how many times do we have to be told???

Aren't you going to feel like a fool when they show the new DC Minimates....

As much as I like the Poison Ivy shown above, this is the one that really made me happy:

photo-3.jpg

:banana:

Edited by hellpop

this write up about the Lego Cap cycle sounds interesting

Captain America's Avenging Cycle

While riding his Avenging Cycle, Captain America spots the general on his craft. Help Captain America use his indestructible shield to defeat the general and his foot soldier! Win the battle and send them back to where they came from. The fate of the world lies in your hands. Includes 3 minifigures: Captain America and more.

While riding his Avenging Cycle, Captain America spots the general on his craft. Help Captain America use his indestructible shield to defeat the general and his foot soldier! Win the battle and send them back to where they came from. The fate of the world lies in your hands. Includes 3 minifigures: Captain America and more.

ok...now i feel Joss Whedon is just trying to downright confuse us :P this set comes with Nick Fury, Cap and a SHIELD agent i believe, so either Lego got the write up HORRIBLY wrong or....their Skrulls

ok...now i feel Joss Whedon is just trying to downright confuse us :P this set comes with Nick Fury, Cap and a SHIELD agent i believe, so either Lego got the write up HORRIBLY wrong or....their Skrulls

I'm starting to think the film itself is the Skrull; at this point, even that would make much more sense.

And now if you'll excuse me, i have an Ivy to ogle :wub: .

I was just at the show and saw lots of cool stuff. The reason for no DST is because today was buyers only for them, no press. Unless someone breaks the rules they have set up you should see the photos tomorrow at the earliest. I have an article coming up about it in the morning that I will post here if you want.

Please do not ask me to reveal what there is, I do not want to lose a contact. I just wamted to inform you guys in why there is nothing yet, but to hold you guys over I can only say for sure that many of you will be very happy with what they have to offer.

Small nugget of news, bearly worth the effort to type...

Searching for images, I found a article stating DST will be showing a new wave of MAX: Mobile Action Xtreme Minimates at Toy Fair 2012.

I was just at the show and saw lots of cool stuff. The reason for no DST is because today was buyers only for them, no press. Unless someone breaks the rules they have set up you should see the photos tomorrow at the earliest. I have an article coming up about it in the morning that I will post here if you want.

Please do not ask me to reveal what there is, I do not want to lose a contact. I just wamted to inform you guys in why there is nothing yet, but to hold you guys over I can only say for sure that many of you will be very happy with what they have to offer.

Boooo... you suck!

;)

Finally getting the perfect Poison Ivy, who is possibly the most attractive female figure of all time.

You're right, that head sculpt is beautiful. :wub:

Also, IT'S NOT DC MINIMATES! I can't believe we're still having this conversation. :/

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Thanks for the news, Mr. JT! :thumbsup: Now I can go back to other things. BTW, Mattel has more pics up at Matty Collector, including some truly awful DCnU figures. Oh, Jim Lee, what have you done... :yucky:

Finally getting the perfect Poison Ivy, who is possibly the most attractive female figure of all time.

You're right, that head sculpt is beautiful. :wub:

Also, IT'S NOT DC MINIMATES! I can't believe we're still having this conversation. :/

I know it's not DC minimates, but that's what I would love.

If I was betting I'd say it was Trek. It's the obvious choice, unless they came to a deal with KISS or one of the other musicians again.

Personally I'd love to see Rocky brought back just for the Rocky 3 wave. I really wanted 2" Mr T and Hulk Hogan. :(

I bet my money on star trek and star wars. If you look at the pic DST posted you can clearly see the minimates star trek vehicle. But at the opposite side we have a large pic of darth maul's head. Also there is something like a sw display which I suppose is meant to be filled with figures,just wait and see.;)

Edited by Kostisfire