UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toy Fair 2012

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for wave 3, Zach hasn't confirmed anything yet. I just saw the card on a website and wanted to hear from DST if it was the truth or not. Time will tell I guess. I hope it's just a typo.

Pretty sure it's a typo. Assortment for Wave 2 is 4-3-3-2, and we haven;t ordered this one from the factory yet, so it should be the same.

Not positive, but pretty sure Cap/Ryu will be the 4, and Felicia/X-23 will be the 2. Wave 2 I'm a little hazier on. Spidey/Chris might be the 4, Skrull/Viper the 2.

As for wave 3, Zach hasn't confirmed anything yet. I just saw the card on a website and wanted to hear from DST if it was the truth or not. Time will tell I guess. I hope it's just a typo.

Pretty sure it's a typo. Assortment for Wave 2 is 4-3-3-2, and we haven;t ordered this one from the factory yet, so it should be the same.

Not positive, but pretty sure Cap/Ryu will be the 4, and Felicia/X-23 will be the 2. Wave 2 I'm a little hazier on. Spidey/Chris might be the 4, Skrull/Viper the 2.

Phew! Thanks for the info my good man. :sweat:

• 1 month later...