UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toy Fair 2012

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could make out marvel mates,walking dead mates,max mates,calico jack mates and beside the walking dead I think it might be Leonre(though I may be wrong).Is that really it?Is there more things?Because compared to other years it looks like a very small portion and the only real line announcement is walking dead..

Edited by darkredshdow

I really dont understand why people are having arguments on this forum over 'ifs' and 'maybe' series being released.

You're free to piss in each others cheerios if you want to, but it doesn't really serve any purpose at all, it just makes the milk turn a different colour and leaves a sour taste :lol:

I'm hoping we see some awesome pictures tomorrow, judging by what was posted above they'll definately be some updates and maybe when i return tomorrow the thread will be more positive and upbeat!

SORRY NO POSTS TODAY, GUYS. wouldn't be fair to tthe press I have coming tomorrow. In the name of peace, no DC matges, no SW mates. Walkin Dead we have an entire assortment finished, plus Expendables, MAX, Pirates UM and more Tomorrow I have 18 press appts, so.. why are none of you here, as deputized writers for MMHQ?

SORRY NO POSTS TODAY, GUYS. wouldn't be fair to tthe press I have coming tomorrow. In the name of peace, no DC matges, no SW mates. Walkin Dead we have an entire assortment finished, plus Expendables, MAX, Pirates UM and more Tomorrow I have 18 press appts, so.. why are none of you here, as deputized writers for MMHQ?

WAIT THERE IS EXPANDABLE MATES?!? How about we make chuck Norris the kang of this license?

Edited by darkredshdow

You get me the press passes, I'll be there next year :)

The Expendables? Huh. I imagine the toys will be pretty badass. Can't wait to see Walking Dead, Calico Jack, and MAX, as well as whatever is in store for Marvel. With MAX and Calico Jack, I'm a little surprised that there will be a TF presence as these are mostly geared towards TRU. Are these lines looking to expand further out of TRU, or is this more of a press opportunity for them?

You get me the press passes, I'll be there next year :)

If he can hand out press passes, I'd be happy to deputize anyone who can get there as a writer for MMHQ.

I am workin my butt off to make the press pass a legit thing and make the big trip next year!

Jeff of the Miniacs

I'll take a Statham head and put it in a Tony Stark black suit for an easy Driver bash! I really hope we see Terry Crews, I can just see an Old Spice "POWER!!!!" custom.

Not Minimates but this was pretty cool.

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1683.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

I saw that a Back to the Future 2 Hoverboard that actually sort of glides across the floor is being made available for pre-order from Mattel's website. And it will only be produced if so many pre-orders are placed.

I have a question... Does Mattel sell anything at brick and mortar stores anymore? All I saw was more stuff you have to buy from their site, through a subscription. Did they just officially give up on retail? (smattering of YJ and Batmen not withstanding) I've got kids who would happily be buying toys from the current Voltron cartoon, if only some were offered them.

And thanks for taking a second, Zach. Know you're running.

And we've got a year, gang, to figure it out. We need representation at the TF next year.

Trust me, no, you don't want to buy the Mcfarlane Walking Dead figures.

I think that was one of Michael's Cool Toy Review's worst toy lines of the year.

review_walkdeadtv1_5.jpg

and I, too, would be strongly interested in getting the huge Voltron with the guys that could ride inside the lions if they were sold in stores for a slightly more reasonable price than they go for online. But alas. . .

Edited by karamazov80

I saw that a Back to the Future 2 Hoverboard that actually sort of glides across the floor is being made available for pre-order from Mattel's website. And it will only be produced if so many pre-orders are placed.

If it is priced good,I'm not going to lie,I might buy it :confused: Though I want to see it glide before I make a final decision...

Sorry for the double post,but WOW that is a terrible action figure karam,HIS ARMS!