hellpop

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

I've known for some while that I am no longer needed here.:thumbsup:

There is only one Lord of the Mates. 

Only one who holds a case of original Hulkbusters.

And he should not relinquish power. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, greysummer said:

I finally used Polarboy's Days of Future Past poster after having it for years and not knowing what I wanted to do with it.  Thank you Polarboy! 

How awesome is that, glad you found it useful.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

I have a laser printer myself. It's been a real pain to find compatible white sticker paper. Luke has some that worked pretty well for me. I just picked up a new Avery product at the office supply store so we'll see how that goes.

I also often use the Avery clear label sheet. They make one that's basically just one big sticker. The thing I like about clear is that you don't have to try to colour match. Often I can get away with a clear label and painting the bits of the back with white before applying. 

On 6/2/2023 at 12:33 AM, cylonchaney said:

I have a laser printer myself. It's been a real pain to find compatible white sticker paper. Luke has some that worked pretty well for me. I just picked up a new Avery product at the office supply store so we'll see how that goes.

I also often use the Avery clear label sheet. They make one that's basically just one big sticker. The thing I like about clear is that you don't have to try to colour match. Often I can get away with a clear label and painting the bits of the back with white before applying. 

Thank you!

Does anyone have a designed decal they would reco to make this version of the Guardian costume?

guardian-bigcostume3.jpg

1 hour ago, thereasonsy said:

Thank you!

Does anyone have a designed decal they would reco to make this version of the Guardian costume?

guardian-bigcostume3.jpg

I am pretty sure it is a color inversion of the original costume. If you use the photo from the database and can flip the colors in photoshop, it should look like this

• 2 weeks later...