UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Decal Thread

hellpop

Hello customizers! Does anyone have male and female leg muscles details as a decal to share? I tried using a sharpie and it was a nightmare. Thanks!

Wow over a month and no reply! I just slapped this together... Dont know if it'll work. Thighs and the top of the shin. I used a Spidey leg. The lower shin was web tampo, so I just deleted it. Let me know if it helps

post-679-0-36213700-1355368674_thumb.jpg

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inbetween Roger Rabbit also working on my Nick TMNT customs. I'm working on sculpts of the head but stumbled across my old TMNT (2000 series) decals and updated them thanks to the new Lego sets:

leo_zpsbdd4edaa.jpg

I plan to do a side by side comparison of the 3-d versus the semi 2-D versions, at least of Leonardo. It's interesting to look back and remember Minimates just used to be tampos- very little sculpted pieces and now seeing lines like Battle Beasts? Yowza! They've certainly evolved over the years haven't they?

Edited by Jeff

Hello customizers! Does anyone have male and female leg muscles details as a decal to share? I tried using a sharpie and it was a nightmare. Thanks!

Wow over a month and no reply! I just slapped this together... Dont know if it'll work. Thighs and the top of the shin. I used a Spidey leg. The lower shin was web tampo, so I just deleted it. Let me know if it helps

post-679-0-36213700-1355368674_thumb.jpg

I'll try them out. I want them for my Black Widow custom. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Rheul yours was in fact my inspiration, I loved yours when I saw it.

*edit* Not as fan of the official Snowbird face, so threw these together, one has thinner outlined eyebrows as I wasn't sure whether or not she has any...

post-3031-0-46260200-1362152914_thumb.jppost-3031-0-51706700-1362152925_thumb.jp

Edited by Liney

• 2 weeks later...

Can we use this thread for decal requests? I know Luke is the go to guy for decal commissions, but I figured i'd give him a break. biggrin.gif

Looking to make a Walter White custom but there's no way in hell I could pull off painting his goatee so I'd prefer to use a decal for the face. (Reference)

Here's one I made using a Cubeecraft:

post-1943-0-62141700-1363233695_thumb.jp

I've finally gotten around to updating the decal index on the first page; sorry for letting it lag for so long.blush.png I'll make it up to y'all by doing a big decal update, okay?

Yeah, there's a lot of good stuff in this thread. That's why I wanted to start this, so that we'd all have a place to share Minimate designs and, hopefully, build up our collections. I know I've benefited from everybody's work.smile.png

• 2 weeks later...