UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has a delivery date of Wednesday, but based on location, it might be here tomorrow! :woot:

Although, UPS has a tendency to sit on my stuff to make sure it is delivered "as scheduled." :(

Mine has a delivery date of Wednesday, but based on location, it might be here tomorrow! woot.gif

Although, UPS has a tendency to sit on my stuff to make sure it is delivered "as scheduled." sad.png

USPS has a tendency to sit on my stuff also...and then cram it into my mailbox rather than bring it to my porch. Thankfully, TRUs shipping envelopes are very sturdy. :rolleyes:

Mine has a delivery date of Wednesday, but based on location, it might be here tomorrow! woot.gif

Although, UPS has a tendency to sit on my stuff to make sure it is delivered "as scheduled." sad.png

USPS has a tendency to sit on my stuff also...and then cram it into my mailbox rather than bring it to my porch. Thankfully, TRUs shipping envelopes are very sturdy. :rolleyes:

Must be a Midwest thing.

I also remembered this morning, when I looked at the progress, that TRU sends stuff to my city via UPS and then hands it over to USPS for delivery. Oh well. I can wait. :yes:

Really, I can. :no:

:(

:D

I thought I was getting mine today but it says UPS dropped of my package at my post office...ah tomorrow, one more day away

All 4 TRU sets are available online, with quantities available over 100 each.

Also, when did the price go to $7.99?

They were still $7.49 when I found them last week but they're $7.99 now when I went to look for more to help out others. So I'd say they probably went up on Sunday when all the new sales start.

They give stands with every mate now, say thanks or they'll stop

THANKS!

Just stopped by my local Toys R' Us and they were packed to the brim with new Walking Dead Minimates. To bad I'm tapped out after going to Animazement two weeks ago, but with the huge amount they got in maybe some will be left come pay day. On a side note, from looking at the pegs, Glen seems to be pretty well packed in the case, they had pleanty of him, so maybe we'll be lucky with him this round. By the looks of it, at my store atleast, it looks like they've anticipated the fan demand...

Like I said I'm broke until the middle of the month, but I'm still willing to help some of my fellow Minimate enthusists out. If any of you want to work something out where you paypal me for the figs and shipping, I'd be more than happy to pick them up for someone. The peg said $7.99 a fig. and it roughly costs $5 to ship two packs...

I'm just throwing this out there, but I still have suspicions that there might be a short-pack mixup with Carol. I've found 2 instances where there were 5 Ricks and only 1 Carol in a case. It might not be widespread, and I've found cases with a correct 4-4-2-2 ratio, but I've definitely seen something wacky in two different instances.

Just to clarify, The weird ratio I have seen twice now is:

Riot Rick x5

Dexter x4

Glenn x2

Carol x1

I read the first three TPBs this week, I had previously only a viewer of the TV show. It's been fun getting to know the versions of the characters that the minimates actually depict. Now I cant wait for an Axel/Thomas 2 pack with butcher knife and severed heads of Hershel's youngest.

Regarding the odd pack outs, this has been a consistent inconsistency with this series. My TRU had a case break down for their first case of wave 1 of:

4 Rick

3 zombies

3 Shane

2 Glen

Well I convinced the wife to let me go back and at least pick up 2 packs, and based on what they had on the pegs (2 cases), my pack out runs as follows:

2 Rick

2 Carol

4 Glen

4 Zombies

As for what I picked up, I got a Carol and Glen...

Well I convinced the wife to let me go back and at least pick up 2 packs, and based on what they had on the pegs (2 cases), my pack out runs as follows:

2 Rick

2 Carol

4 Glen

4 Zombies

As for what I picked up, I got a Carol and Glen...

There is not a zombies two pack, the other set is Dexter with dreadlocks zombie

I read the first three TPBs this week, I had previously only a viewer of the TV show. It's been fun getting to know the versions of the characters that the minimates actually depict. Now I cant wait for an Axel/Thomas 2 pack with butcher knife and severed heads of Hershel's youngest.

Although I'd love an Axel, I don't want Thomas, neither does Andrea. That dude was creepy and if we were to get him I'd hope he come with an alternate head of his own.

Really? I think how disturbing that whole thing was is the very essence of the series and making an adorable minimate out of him would fit perfectly with what they've done so far. Not to mention the severed heads in question could be used for generic bite victims in your display. Is it too soon to start wishlisting for series 5?

LCS

Farm Hershel/Maggie

Tyreese/Zombie

Carl/Zombie *lcs exclusive*

(1 per case) Sophia/Zombie

TRU exclusives

Axel/Thomas (with heads)

A set of two different zombies

Zach, I can say that while I wasn't there to see the cases opened in front of me, in both instances of weird ratios I have seen first hand, there were 12 packs of TRU Wave 3 Walking Dead on the hanger. I guess it IS possible that someone could have returned a Riot Rick from another store and purchased a Carol in his place to keep the total at 12, but that seems like a longshot. These were at 2 different stores, in 2 different states (Michigan and Ohio).

I would like to see the WD line follow the direction Marvel Waves eventually did.....4 unique packs .

'Unique' might include differently painted non-exclusives that some of us nuts will chase but if sales on TRU.com are indicative of what sells in TRU.B & M stores then something is amiss . I say this because after a week of sales on TRU.com, with all of the exclusives gone, there has been little or no change to the inventory numbers of the non-exclusives.