UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

I got them today but I have run into a greater problem. All of my other zombies from previous releases were in the same ziploc bag and they are now missing. Somewhere in my home is a hoard of zombies waiting for me to lower my guard.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone need help obtaining the TRU exclusive Glenn 2-pack? I have a spare that I'd love to trade for minimates I'm looking for or just flat out buy it if ya don't have what I'm lookin' for. Hit me up with a PM.

I'm on the phone with TRU and told them about having no pictures or any information, the woman said that's strange...yeah it is now please fix it! I just want to get the right stuff :(

Omg!!!!! Don't say shit TTF! TRU is so messed up! 30 minutes to be told "we can't help you" They can't tell there warehouse which mates I want to order, I wanted to write in what I wanted in a notes or comments bar, so it'll be a crap shoot what I get :/ I ordered the last two, I hope there the exclusives!

On a positive note the woman I talked to who doesn't like me :) said that there going to get on the no names or pictures problem ASAP! So I hope you all don't have to go through what I did.

I will not hold my breath about descriptions. I ordered based on the barcode numbers provided. I also ordered some of the others, just in case. :yes:

Just got the RG Rick and Zombie Guard. I am curious about the stand that comes with the Zombie Guard. He is wearing boots that do not have the peg hole in the sole, so how are you supposed to use his stand with him?

I will be using it with another mate anyway but I was curious about it and what the rest of thought about it.

My local TRU just got a case of the Series 3 and all they had left was RG Rick and Dexter packages on the peg hook. I missed the two exclusives.

Rick is set one, Dexter two, Carol three and Glenn four. I think I was lucky and ordered the right stuff time will tell.

I selected each set on TRU.com and hit additional info then cross referenced jeffbohn's post

Miracle of miracles, I managed to find another set of exclusives for a fellow collector yesterday. Either my timing is getting better or something else is afoot. Regardless, I may start opening these up now that it's back to being more fun than frustrating.

Looks like the exclusives are gone already, now for the fun part....do the orders get cancelled?

One item cancelled for me....dry.png

Which?

Exclusive is it?

Glenn :(