UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Decided if my Lori set is screwed up, and I just end up with an extra Michonne set (extra, because I have the whole series on order with Luke), I'll just give that one away too.

I really hope I get the right pack from TRU.com, but my faith in them is incredibly low.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my order from TRU.com from when wave 2 was initially in stock. I ordered one Morgan, one Lori and one Michonne (UPC matched Lori pack). They cancelled my Lori pack but when the package arrived today it contained one Morgan and one Lori pack (no Michonne). Although, the paperwork in the box called it a Michonne pack. :wacko:

I received my order from TRU.com from when wave 2 was initially in stock. I ordered one Morgan, one Lori and one Michonne (UPC matched Lori pack). They cancelled my Lori pack but when the package arrived today it contained one Morgan and one Lori pack (no Michonne). Although, the paperwork in the box called it a Michonne pack. :wacko:

yep that's how my packing slip/invoice was too

Just got mine and its Michonne instead of Lori. They got Morgan right though. Not worth the hassle. I was so excited when these started, how quickly did the "hunt" and TRU turn that around. I'll still collect Marvel but TWD is headed to the parts bin.

So those who are not getting what they ordered or are having orders cancelled...

COMPLAIN!

It's not likely it will suddenly make TRU the best online store but if you don't they probably don't know they're screwing this up so badly & it wont get better!

My other piece of advice that I've posted several times and will continue to do so because I still don't have access to the funds... Never use paypal for anything from TRU.COM, if the order gets cancelled TRU wont talk to paypal and the funds sit in 'purgatory' for what I'm assuming is going to be 90 days...

T.

Well I got mine today. They got Morgan right but I got a Michonne instead of Lori. My receipt still said Lori though, so I'm not sure if TRU.com messed up or if the person filling orders did.

I have an extra Glenn or Shane to trade if anyone ends up with an extra Lori they want to swap even-Stevens.

So those who are not getting what they ordered or are having orders cancelled...

COMPLAIN!

It's not likely it will suddenly make TRU the best online store but if you don't they probably don't know they're screwing this up so badly & it wont get better!

My other piece of advice that I've posted several times and will continue to do so because I still don't have access to the funds... Never use paypal for anything from TRU.COM, if the order gets cancelled TRU wont talk to paypal and the funds sit in 'purgatory' for what I'm assuming is going to be 90 days...

T.

Agreed wholeheartedly. If TRU doesn't know this is an ongoing problem, then there's nothing to fix as far as they're concerned. If it were me, I'd at least take it back to my nearest brick & mortar store for a refund and they could stock the shelves with returns.

Start here.

I got my two packages from the initial wave 2 also. I placed an order for 2 Loris, then panicked afterward and ordered 2 Michonnes. Of course, I got 4 Michonnes, 2 of which are beaten quite well. I know it's not worth complaining at this point, so

:lol: I'm only laughing at your predicament... not at you.

Worst luck yet out of everyone. :down:

You have my sympathies.

COMPLAIN!

T.

AGREE! I complained about this yesterday. They ended up giving me $10 off my next order.

I ordered Lori (and held out on Morgan) until she showed back up after the first batch of 'em sold out. I got my shipping confirmation today in the mail for my sets and will plan on being disappointed and complaining. I complain to TRU.com all the damn time. Sent me the wrong thing? Sent me damaged things? I'm sure they have a file on their computers about me 4GB "thick".

So I check my local TRU Christmas eve eve( the 23rd), there hadn't arrived yet. Took a holiday break, went back the 26th and sure enough they came and went. One lonely cute zombie hung there mocking me. But today my girlfriend went to Montgomery, Pa, she's the real Walking Dead fan in our house, and they had a full case worth just hanging on an isle end cap. So now we have a set for us, and one of each exclusive if anyone needs/wants them for a trade. Just send me pm.

If it were me, I'd at least take it back to my nearest brick & mortar store for a refund and they could stock the shelves with returns.

I took my four Michonnes back to a store tonight to get a refund and complain. After standing for an hour in the only return line, complaining to the only person doing returns seemed moot. Of course, the store had gotten wave two and were out of the exclusives so I without buying any Minimates and I have to wait for the money to get refunded to my card. Thankfully, they only had one register open for everyone else checking out so I got to wait in that line also.

I hate that, what does the manger do? Sit in the back and change the item numbers and switch the product names online? I mean common sense tells you to send in help, but really look at who were talking about :(

Just ordered Andrea from "ATOMIK Toys". They said she's in stock as well, but BigBadToyStore still has these on the pre-order status. Oh well, I was only interested in Andrea from the LCS wave two anyway. I mean it would be nice to have the others, but funds are short after X-Mas and I have to buy the key characters to put together my Alexandria line-up...