UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Zack had said he had straightened out copy mistakes and listings with them so I wouldn't worry.

He did. It is just a matter of how TRU separates and processes orders. Do they go by what the packages say? Then no problem. This method, however, requires someone to visually pack items. Not likely, IMO, given TRU shipping history.

The other option, which I think is more likely, is that they go by barcode numbers. In this case, they have Michonne and Lori switched around (barcodes and descriptions are swapped).

I order both and will just return the ones that are incorrect. With free shipping, you can't go wrong. Right?

Right? :confused:

I both love and hate you guys. First I'm glad you've pointed out a potential problem, however I've now spent double to get all 4 figures in case there is a screw up.

Just remember, you can always return TRU.com purchases to a brick and mortar store. If you didn't pay shipping, there should be no loss on your order.

It does make me laugh how we all say TRU are idiots and always get the listings wrong... they are not idiots, they're geniuses!!

How many more packs have they sold today because of yet another listing mistake. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I forgot to call them twats!! :angry:

Edited by Pete

My Lori set was also canceled from my first order. I placed a 2nd order for the Michonne set after I realized the mix-up. To make matters worse, I paid for these on a credit card-which was charged, but somehow or another my debit card was also authorized for the purchase too. I called my bank, and TrU, and they said it should fall off in a week,(they think), I have to keep checking my account, but seriously...how did that happen? TrU had no idea, I never gave my 3 digit pin for my debit card even...and now it looks like I'll have to order again when lori becomes available, and pay shipping a 3rd time!! Anyways, check whatever accounts you've used to pay with on TrU website, cuz they may be charging or authorizing them all!

From a UK buyer, so far I've had a 'order acknowledgement' and a 'order conformation' email.

Guess this is the cross your fingers period until I get the 'shipped confirmation' email.

Then I've gotta get through iParcel (TRU international shipping partner) and UK customs.

That's if all goes through... if not, i might be posting in that final straw thread. :ermm:

The Lori set is not available for 'ship-to-home' now?

From a UK buyer, so far I've had a 'order acknowledgement' and a 'order conformation' email.

Guess this is the cross your fingers period until I get the 'shipped confirmation' email.

Then I've gotta get through iParcel (TRU international shipping partner) and UK customs.

That's if all goes through... if not, i might be posting in that final straw thread. :ermm:

I'm in the same boat as you Pete. Got both e-mails (acknowledgement & confirmation). So far nothing's been cancelled. I placed my order early this morning (8:00AM EST) and all is well... so far. The finger crossing seems to be working.

If you had any cancelled and the rest of your order shipped be sure to check the tax and shipping. They charged me the tax and shipping for the "Lori" pack even though it was cancelled. I have to call them up and get it reduced.

Seriously, WTF is with this series and TRU? There's no problems with any other minimates.

Just received a reply from the head of product listings for the TRU website.

He could not explain how any errors were made as he gave specific instructions for correct listings to his team.

He assured me that he gave clear images, including character names and 2-pack pairings.

He also attached his instructions, to prove his point.

TRUwave2listingplan_zpse6861a07.jpg

Hahahahah

My Lori was cancelled too. Why don't they just fill our orders? Why cancel it instead of delaying it? Is it just pointless to get upset? Theres nothing to do :confused: This is so insane :no:

Edited by zakkatz