UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Here are some opened pics. I have been waiting a LONG time to set up that Michonne, Terry, and Mike shot.

Overall a great wave. Two things though....

1. I wish Michonne came with some type of handle to hook the chains together.

2. Mike and Terry Zombies arm meat pieces fall off pretty easy.

Enjoy!

null-11.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-1-1.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I must call me TRU in the morning to see if they have gotten these in yet. Although, with the blizzard starting to roll through already, maybe I won't make it out there.... :(

Edit: I really need to learn me emoticons.

Edited by Onyx_6

Hey Zach, now that we have wave 1 & 2 in-hand... isn't it time to reveal wave 3?

DST CHUCK: To be honest I’ll have to poke Zach – the broad plan for announcements is we have one series hitting stores, one on advance order and one you have seen a line up list of. So for WD we’re running behind I guess…Have no fear more are on the way!

Well my TRU hasn't gotten in Wave Two yet, but they did get in two more cases of Wave One. So now between the two cases released early, the nine Black Friday cases, and now the two cases I saw today, that makes thirteen cases total my TRU has gotten in of Wave One. I have a bad feeling about this though. My TRU is notorious for overstocking a wave TO DEATH, then skip multiple waves to come. I may need some help from some of you guys I helped with the Shane & Glen's, so I can get the TRU Exclusives in Wave Two...

Let's help each other out with the exclusives, huh?

Yes, please. I'm ready and willing with cash to cover cost, shipping, and throw in extra for gas.

I only wish I had a TRU available to me within 100 miles. Monday, I might head out to the nearest to me in Lubbock, TX. If any are found, I'd gladly pick them out to help out other board members.

*crossing fingers for "Riot Gear" Glenn and the Governor*

Plus variant one eyed, one armed Guvernor... with spoon accessory!! :blink:

Spoon, before or after... the uhhh, well, you know... "incident"?

Been "roaming and lurking" here for a bit now. The Walking Dead line has gotten me into minimates.

I've collected em all thus far. Recently ordered series 2 from Luke and got the Amazon set last night.

As of yesterday my Toys R us in Newark, De did not have any series 2 yet. I must of got lucky and got the series 1 exclusives the day they got em, cuz they had like 3 sets of each.

Hoping to score a pair in the near future.