UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but this is some bs not for all but for some of us why no heads up that they would be on sale today

I've been telling people "any day now" for a week. On Facebook, at least. Not sure when I said it here. But I was not told on what day exactly they would go up.

I assume they did what TRU does, and put up an advance sample case. The bulk of the shipment is on its way to them now, so there should be more going up shortly.

Sorry it missed your NY window.

I know where you're going with that 'hope' ....the way I got around it last time was by ordering all 4 sets which was as far as I know (I've yet to see them) worked out fine . It's a ridiculous situation ..... needing to buy non-exclusives from TRU.com which I'd already pre-ordered from Luke in the LCS wave.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Found Series 2 at TRU in Milwaukee, WI this morning (27th street), love the 6 AM opening time, can stop on the way to work! Picked up the two exclusives

Morgan and Zombie Mike - UPC 699788100653

Lori and Zombie Terry - UPC 699788100646

Same number shows on the receipts.

As I suspected I would, I missed the 4-Pack (I sleep throughout the afternoon/evening and I work all night until 7am). If they re-list (which I hope they do), and I can pick up 2 sets, I'll give one away on here + shipping covered by me.

Found Series 2 at TRU in Milwaukee, WI this morning (27th street), love the 6 AM opening time, can stop on the way to work! Picked up the two exclusives

Morgan and Zombie Mike - UPC 699788100653

Lori and Zombie Terry - UPC 699788100646

Same number shows on the receipts.

If you head back, and they have more, I'll make it worth your while to pick me up the TRU sets. ;)

Edited by AdamBomb

Zach, I might have missed this somewhere, but can you confirm if this is the usual exclusive size of 3000?

More than that.

I know where you're going with that 'hope' ....the way I got around it last time was by ordering all 4 sets which was as far as I know (I've yet to see them) worked out fine . It's a ridiculous situation ..... needing to buy non-exclusives from TRU.com which I'd already pre-ordered from Luke in the LCS wave.

Sorry about that, BHM. We are now getting them pics and text regularly -- not sure what took us so long to get on the same page, but we seem to be there now.

So, wait... do you ship all your TRU sets to a US location, to be mailed to you? How often do you have them sent over?

Edited by Zach Oat

So, wait... do you ship all your TRU sets to a US location, to be mailed to you? How often do you have them sent over?

You really don't want to know what bhm's buying habits are. If anything, you might start fearing that he might stop collecting, which could mean DST would have to close their doors due to lack of sales.

Also, when you said 'US location', you should have made it plural.

You really don't want to know what bhm's buying habits are. If anything, you might start fearing that he might stop collecting, which could mean DST would have to close their doors due to lack of sales.

It keeps me up at night.

Also, when you said 'US location', you should have made it plural.

Never go with a Multiverser to a second location.

Sorry about that, BHM. We are now getting them pics and text regularly -- not sure what took us so long to get on the same page, but we seem to be there now.

On average I wait a couple of months before my TRU stuff is shipped from the US to the UK . It's a necessary evil which cuts down the shipping although I generally get free shipping from TRU to the US address. This also allows me to deal with Her Majesties Customs in one big hit rather than multiple times . Mr.Porter sends me everything else in a similar manner. :thumbsup:

It keeps me up at night.

Too much information :lol: