UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So guess what I found at TRU Burbank today? Walking Dead series 2. Well, the zombie packs at least. I picked up one for me, but there were at least three others on the shelf (in the video game section for some reason). So if you're looking and you're in the LA area, get yourself to Burbank in a hurry.
Found these today in Salt Lake, also found that one of the packs had the wrong label, Michonne and One-Eyed Zombie was on a 2 pack of Sailor Zombie and Leg-Bite Zombie:post-6350-0-98587100-1355868183_thumb.jp Edited by Bsore

There must be more of these. Knowing (well, educated guessing at) the numbers, there must have been at minimum 1000 sets made, probably more like 3000. There is no way they sold through 1000 sets, two at a time, in three hours. I mean, come on. Right? No way?

What is happening here?!? How are the die-hardest of the die-hard Minimates fans getting utterly beat down by people who had never heard of Minimates two months ago?

There must be more of these. Knowing (well, educated guessing at) the numbers, there must have been at minimum 1000 sets made, probably more like 3000. There is no way they sold through 1000 sets, two at a time, in three hours. I mean, come on. Right? No way?

What is happening here?!? How are the die-hardest of the die-hard Minimates fans getting utterly beat down by people who had never heard of Minimates two months ago?

They only implemented the 2 per person rule after I bought the first 2980 sets. :whistling:

And I missed out. Looks like i need to talk to Pete :rolleyes:.lol

There will be another Glenn.

There were more Amazon 4-packs in the warehouse earlier this week, so be patient.

If your TRU has no Minimates, and your local comic shop has TRU Minimates, they may be going to TRU more than you.

I'll say it again. I have some Shane and Glenn sets available for trade.

Not to mention there has been sets at my local TRU just sitting on the shelf.

Don't fear the Ninja Mate.