UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the next Rick comes with a phone accessory.

It'd also be great to get a BD Tyreese at some point to go with this version of Rick.

-For those that don't read the book, the 'battle damage' was caused in a fight between them both.

Phone accessory would be very cool. In fact, any kind of accessory is very welcome!

And before getting a BD Tyresse, we should get a regular Tyreese. He's not announced, yet, right? In the early previews I had mistaken Morgan for being him.

Does that mean we will be able to get these in the UK from Amazon UK ?

THAT I do not know. But I believe we are selling the regular WD Minimates in the UK, correct? So it's possible.

I just checked, and yes, it looks like regular series two will be sold directly by amazon UK. That's pretty cool. Maybe German amazon will get them, too.

Hope the next Rick comes with a phone accessory.

It'd also be great to get a BD Tyreese at some point to go with this version of Rick.

-For those that don't read the book, the 'battle damage' was caused in a fight between them both.

Phone accessory would be very cool. In fact, any kind of accessory is very welcome!

And before getting a BD Tyresse, we should get a regular Tyreese. He's not announced, yet, right? In the early previews I had mistaken Morgan for being him.

Does that mean we will be able to get these in the UK from Amazon UK ?

THAT I do not know. But I believe we are selling the regular WD Minimates in the UK, correct? So it's possible.

I just checked, and yes, it looks like regular series two will be sold directly by amazon UK. That's pretty cool. Maybe German amazon will get them, too.

Tyreese bottom right.

The-Walking-Dead-Minimates-1-Series-03.jpg

Where does it say available on Amazin Uk?

It'd be far easier if it is, but I checked earlier and i believe Amazon.com do ship internationally.

EDIT:

Sorry, deleted post by accident. (this should be one up)

Edited by Pete

that Amazon sets great, it doesn’t appeal to me but it looks like it could appeal to others...

but the point is Amazon is trying an exclusive four-pack again this time not tied to a time sensitive item!

So does that make ‘the Walking Dead’ the new “Ghostbusters’? If so, hooray fora new second tent pole!!!

PS-I went to Ikea on Tuesday and stopped by Emeryville TRU to find it has a LOT of exclusives because of it’s poor layout making them hard to find, Bay Area people missing Glen and Shane, get your ass over there and look for the end cap with the other vaguely ‘horror’ figures like Evil Dead and Munsters Selects

You'll get another shot at Glenn. We wanted this to be a strong 4-pack for casual fans. Recent Shane cameo aside, he's not really part of either universe anymore.

Quality photos, Zach. The first two are fantastic. Your work?

You'll get another shot at Glenn. We wanted this to be a strong 4-pack for casual fans. Recent Shane cameo aside, he's not really part of either universe anymore.

Quality photos, Zach. The first two are fantastic. Your work?

Yes, thank you!

Soooo, how soon would "mid-December" be from now? There's an Amazon $5 off $25 promo (ends 12/9) that has minimate order written all over it :whistling:

Here's hoping. Mid-December, as far as I know, is Dec. 11-20. Unless it negotiated for a bigger cut from Early December and Late December.

Re: UK sales of WD Series 1,I'm seeing multiples on ebay but I'm not aware of anything 'official' .

Pretty sure this is the first Minimates line offered in the UK in a while. Forbidden Planet is sold out, not sure if that means anything.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself,I'm James as the name suggests. I've been an avid Minimate collector since the line started years ago and I post occasionally over on Minimateheadquarters.com. I have a question regarding Walking Dead Minimates....specifically the Exclusive Shane and Glenn sets. Is anyone else having as much trouble finding them as I am? I've been trying for weeks now and no luck. I've tried 4 different Toys R Us stores, the TRU website and even other sites. Yes I've seen them on ebay but at ridiculous prices. It's getting very frustrating. Besides that little annoyance I absolutely love Minimates and I'm looking forward to posting here more now that I've found this place.

James

I'm just glad to have a cheaper option for a prison jumpsuit. Silence of the Lambs sets are getting pricey and I still don't have a suitable amount for a true riot.

Waaait a minute! I just realized something strange: I do have a SotL box set and I thought that using that jumpsuit is a pretty good idea, if that suit came with arms, right? Wrong! I just checked MMDB (Hail Ivan!) and realized, I have a different set as the one displayed there. My prison Hannibal came without arms and somehow the figures were arranged in a slightly different way in the box. As far as I remember, he was already wearing his straight jacket in the box. Were there different sets?

I'm just glad to have a cheaper option for a prison jumpsuit. Silence of the Lambs sets are getting pricey and I still don't have a suitable amount for a true riot.

Waaait a minute! I just realized something strange: I do have a SotL box set and I thought that using that jumpsuit is a pretty good idea, if that suit came with arms, right? Wrong! I just checked MMDB (Hail Ivan!) and realized, I have a different set as the one displayed there. My prison Hannibal came without arms and somehow the figures were arranged in a slightly different way in the box. As far as I remember, he was already wearing his straight jacket in the box. Were there different sets?

The Hannibal wearing the orange jumpsuit should have came packed with a spare set of orange arms and torso block in the SOTL 4-pack. Mine did.

Mine didn't. That's okay, I'm not nagging. Point is, this was a mint condition, unopened etc. and I didn't had the feeling something was missing. Until now. I'm just curious how those were sold. Does my memory trick me? Are there two different sets? BHM? Do you have both? Did I open a box set that was unique and worth 10 wave 28 Wolvie-Deadpool 2-packs? :mellow:

Edited by Bob Harris