UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "2" rule is maddening,simply because it is nonsense.....I'd be surprised if even Chuck can remember why it is supposed to be so intransigent .

That said ....& being a logical type of person....I see that many (most?) of the WD Minimates we have had so far have hats or big hair so when ol' Carl gets made he'll more than likely get the slipper feet & a sculpted kid's head (with hair) sans detachable hair which will placate us all.

I often bloat on about the two Cap Brits that we have....they look like dad & son when put alongside....both 2" my arse.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I think Punisher is just guessing based on which characters are important players and from early enough storylines. That's a pretty solid lineup; Maybe even too solid, knocking 4 of the more important characters out in one go. We can't skip classic favorites like Jim!

How long before we see characters like Abraham, do you guys think? Will DST try to finish early characters like Donna and Alan first, or just start making the big names?

Any news whos gonna be in the line up for series 3? I just really really want a Maggie minimate.

I assume Tyreese since we already saw him, Maggie, The Guvna, maybe Carl? Didn't Zach hint at another Glenn too?

When did we see them? Are there any pics?

toyfair-2012-diamond-select-walking-dead

I think the others are Punisher's guesses at what we might see in wave 3, but Tyreese is the only one that has been on display.

You'll get another shot at Glenn. We wanted this to be a strong 4-pack for casual fans. Recent Shane cameo aside, he's not really part of either universe anymore.

Phew!Then i have to hunt down only one tru exclusive.Still,this box set is still cool.Rick is excellent.The two zombies are nice army builders (i expect to have a whole zombie army till this line's end) and michone is nice,it just needs more accessories but no harm done.

Must have multiples!!! :woot:

This looks amazing. Other than the face, though, is there any difference in Michonne?

Hope the next Rick comes with a phone accessory.

It'd also be great to get a BD Tyreese at some point to go with this version of Rick.

-For those that don't read the book, the 'battle damage' was caused in a fight between them both.

Edited by Pete