UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when I stop paying attention to the site for a day and somehow still get to win! :ninja:

I don't think any of us have won today. We all lose.

A big thanks to ninjamate for saving me from dirtying my browser search bar with mimes :highfive2:

This thread is now unclean.

By the by, only that first pic fits the criteria. #2-4 are black stripes, black stripes/possible faux mime in solidarity with real mimes, and illustration. I can draw a cowboy mime, it doesn't mean they exist.

By the by, only that first pic fits the criteria. #2-4 are black stripes, black stripes/possible faux mime in solidarity with real mimes, and illustration. I can draw a cowboy mime, it doesn't mean they exist.

You ask for one example, was that not enough? :yes:

Also I'm now curious, it's a black and white comic book, are you sure the shirt stripes are blue not black?

Someone needs to find the source image to settle this once and for all! :unsure:

T.

p.s. I have no idea why I'm defending mimes so strongly, perhaps its because they have no voice of their own?!

It would be hard to tell what he was trying to do with those bloody stumps, a simple trapped in a box would look like a young kid playing with sparklers haha. It would be hard to sneak up on people but I like the idea TM2:)...these come out next week....no delays....I hope

I don't want to derail this cheeky thread, but I couldn't stay silent any more.

Has anyone tried this with their WD minimates?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10946108

It's playmobil, but the camper is still underscaled for the playmobil figures. My main worry would be the door might appear too big.

Edited by monkeycrumb