UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys saying you would rather have a new, unique character be the short-packed, one-per case figure? I don't think anyone would want to have to hunt down Glen, especially if he's your favorite character. With the variant system in place at specialty, we didn't want to waste ANY character by making him an ultrarare. So we made a Dale variant.

Sorry Zach, in no way am I trying to "throw you under the bus", but with the recent developments with TRU.com I found this old comment funny. Not "haha" funny. ;)

Well, the demand has certainly been through the roof. But there are definitely more Glenns than Winter Coat Dales (or even regular Dales), as far as I know. Not sure how the black-and-white set (which didn't exist at the time) factors into that, if at all.

I honestly do think this is just interest from fans of the show, but the website selling out, even with the wrong info and no pictures, has me surprised. Curious to see if Lori and Morgan give everyone as much trouble. They have two key zombies, as well, although hopefully those two sets inspire less army-building.

Does anybody know if series 2 is still set to ship next week?

Not seeing it on the schedule.

i havent had the chance to pick ANY of these up yet, but come the 26th, i plan on getting Glenn, Rick and Michonne when she comes out...probably Morgan as well for that shovel and Amy for the baseball bat

So glad I'm not into this line. Sounds like getting ahold of these is a nightmare.

I had no problem getting the LCS wave 1, and don't think I'll have a problem getting the Black and White Halloween promo, but without Luke I wouldn't have gotten Shane or Glenn. I traveled from Southern California to Northern California and never spotted a Toys R Us that had them in stock.

Hey, if you bought too many Glenns, I'd be happy to take one off your hands. I'm sure plenty of other members would be as well. :)

Amen to that :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Yay! Looks like my Marvel Wave 15 Caretaker proto will FINALLY get a shovel!!! :banana:

Very pleased for you. Watching your Wave 15 project take shape has been a lot of fun.

Re: wave 2 and the TRU exclusives. I hate to be a negative nelly but it's a bit p!$$ poor that in order to 'complete' Michonne people will also have to track down both TRU sets. Surely they could have been incorporated into the LCS wave.

I know I know, the TRU exclusives are made in greater numbers than the regular wave, problem being, we cant pre-order the TRU exc's. Let's just hope they're not as hard to get as Glenn/Shane.

Edited by UK Collector

For the record...& I will remind you one day...that TRu.com is showing hundreds of Marvel Rhinos right now .

Just saying.

Yeah, I think you are right with that one.

I've been focusing my obsessive-compulsive habit on buying the few properly tampo'd Ultimate Spidey's from that wave that I have found in-store. Most full cases I have seen have only 1 or 2 of the 4 packs with correctly aligned mask tampos. The quickest way to tell is by looking at the alignment of the three vertical weblines between the eyes.

miles-morales-minimate1.jpg

EDIT: Here's a great example of most of the Ultimate Spidey's I have seen in store:

8cf7d888158f11e2a04e123138141145_7.jpg

Sorry to hijack the WD thread with Spider-man. :blink:

Edited by youbastards

For the record...& I will remind you one day...that TRu.com is showing hundreds of Marvel Rhinos right now .

Just saying.

EDIT: Here's a great example of most of the Ultimate Spidey's I have seen in store:

8cf7d888158f11e2a04e123138141145_7.jpg

Sorry to hijack the WD thread with Spider-man. :blink:

Glad my Instagram photo of Miles Morales made it on here, in my defense that was taken on an iPhone 3GS, I've since upgraded to a 5, so the photos are a bit better.

Now back to Walking Dead, after ordering the two exclusives from Luke, I've got the complete series, save for the regular Dale and Black and White Dale, surprisingly the variant Dale was cheaper at my LCS.