UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that worked perfect-thanks:) The holly figure looks cool,I wish they did the whole alternate heads and stuff for characters more. Like I said before,Billy would be a very easy one because they would only need the head and hair-re-use riot gear:)

Have they rounded out ricks stump?looks like it doesn't have a hand hole?

So this line is dead after 9? I haven't read since SPOILER the resolution between Negan and Rick, I don't know the new characters. Are they in the show to? Haven't seen that since they made Bob, Dale. I know that WD MM correlate with what's going with the show, hence Chris, but I don't like the idea of "moving forward not back" thank god that isn't the case for Marvel.

Axel is my most wanted character out of this line & I refuse to give up hope. Like others have mentioned, the line is going to catch up to the book & this is going to provide an opportunity to fill some holes. What everyone really needs to accept is; in order to continue to receive supporting characters w/limited page time, we are going to have to buy our fair share of Ricks & Michonnes. After all, they are this line's Spidey/IM/Wolverine.

**************************SPOILERS********************************

RIP wave would be great

Axel/Billy

Thomas/Andrew

Billy with alt face to make him Ben/Allen

Billy with alt face to make him Ben/Jim variant

or

Normal Holly/Spencer

Nicholas/Shiva

Saviors with alt parts for different looks/new Abraham

Saviors with alt parts for different looks/tainted meat Dale( ill never stop asking for that one)

any selection of these characters could potentially work for a wave, they may not all be new but newer collectors need an easier way to get Abe and peg leg/ tainted meat Dale has been a highly requested variant basically since the first series

Edited by FightTheDead118

My Abraham turned up with his knife holder snapped off,I emailed Diamond straight away and they said they would send a replacement but it never came :/

My ideal "RIP Line" would be:

Billy and Axel (Ben can either have riot gear with helmet and hair pieces,or the prison jumpsuit)

Allen and Andrew

Patricia and Thomas

Spencer and Jessie (Jessie could have spare parts to make her a zombie)

Shiva and Eric

Could have the twins,Billy and Ben as rare variants as well as Jim

I remember last year we thought the SDCC set would be versions of the main characters as zombies, I still think that would be a cool idea for a box set one day.

That would be sweet-would be awesome in those same muted colours as the Omnibus cover zombie versions