UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hook up the 3 UK people. I visit a lot of TRU's in my travels and I've never had an issue finding Walking Dead Minimates. Would it be helpful to ship them all to one person and then that one person can ship them out within the UK so everyone isn't paying an arm and a leg?

Honestly, I would prefer you send just my sets direct to me.

I wouldn't have minded being the middle man, but I'm pretty much working 6 days a week now, so would struggle to post them out in a timely manner.

The actual shipping costs are a fraction of what I see quoted on eBay (not including the mark up), so I'm more than comfortable with those costs.

Would probably be easier to just send them to everyone individually. Otherwise it's shipping from the US then shipping from the Middle man. But whatever the others want to do I'll go with it.

I'll be happy just to get a complete TRU wave without paying an extra $10 per set

Mav-man - Did you just grab the exclusives? I got there at 2pm and all that was left was 3 each of Rick and Negan.

Item #: 295166

Edited by Onyx_6

I bought 4 sets, 1 of each, around noon today. I left 2 exclusives for the next guy. I hate it when 1 person buys up the all sets at a store. I guess someone else was out hunting today too.

Edited by mav-man

Meh, relax, it's not such a big deal. I have tons of such mates (misprints, two of the same arms, legs, hands, feet) and I can't even get a replacement part from DST since I live abroad. Plus, it costs much more for me to buy a new one if you factor ebay prices and shipping. I mean, yeah, it's bad but there are others who have it worse, so there's no need for such profanity.

We do customer service for international customers, Kostis. Not sure why you would ever think otherwise.

Assuming we have the parts, of course. Please don't send us a list of 100 old Marvel parts you need.

But yeah, Rocco is in good hands. Worst case, he comes to see us at NYCC again and we find a part in the BAM bins.

We do customer service for international customers, Kostis. Not sure why you would ever think otherwise.

Assuming we have the parts, of course. Please don't send us a list of 100 old Marvel parts you need.

But yeah, Rocco is in good hands. Worst case, he comes to see us at NYCC again and we find a part in the BAM bins.

Really? I send out an inquiry a few years ago and they told me that they could only ship in the US. Huh, well that's great news actually!

Meh, relax, it's not such a big deal. I have tons of such mates (misprints, two of the same arms, legs, hands, feet) and I can't even get a replacement part from DST since I live abroad. Plus, it costs much more for me to buy a new one if you factor ebay prices and shipping. I mean, yeah, it's bad but there are others who have it worse, so there's no need for such profanity.

You totally missed the joke... Negan? Negan says fuck..

And all jk aside don't come at me like that. Dude.

I might be one of the few people who don't really enjoy the Walking Dead (shocking, right?) but whatever the case may be, so many curse words in one post serve no purpose. Kids are reading this board. And besides, why was I "coming at you"? I simply stated that it was no biggie and the cursing could have been toned down a bit, I don't see anything offensive there.

I like the Walking Dead and I missed the joke too. Seems a moot point as it sounds like you're getting a replacement part. in the meantime you could even use a regular black arm piece if you have any spares. At least it wasn't a specific part that couldn't be easily substituted

Doesn't your PayPal account deduct directly from Bob Harris's account?

;)

Doesn't your PayPal account deduct directly from Bob Harris's account?

wink.png

39bpws.jpg