UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Were gonna make another Andrea

Any chance on getting an extra, scar-less face in case anyone wants to QC a pre-prison look?

I was basing it off the size of the picture MisterPL posted.

It would look like a kitten, then. Even based on that one picture, she would still be the size of the Terror Dogs.

I was fine with accessory Snarf & Ma-Mutt & Rocket, but a tiger (Shiva or Zabu) needs a larger base.

Zach, if you're counting votes, full-size figure for Shiva. laugh.png

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is Rajah. It is a figure that came with some Kubrick style Disney figures (not sure the exact name because I bought them so long ago). I cant find these anywhere on the internet besides this Ebay listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Kubrick-Figure-Lot-Aladdin-Peter-Pan-Hercules-W-Accessories-/131340142026?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item1e947b85ca

Edited by CBMM1

Just got my wave six TWD figures. Bit disappointed with the duplicated walker but that Carl Grimes figure is superb. It's not just the alternate looks, it's the shortened legs.

I hadn't realised DST were going to do this, so colour me impressed. I've half a mind to buy another set to customise Puck from Alpha Flight.

It is Rajah. It is a figure that came with some Kubrick style Disney figures (not sure the exact name because I bought them so long ago). I cant find these anywhere on the internet besides this Ebay listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Kubrick-Figure-Lot-Aladdin-Peter-Pan-Hercules-W-Accessories-/131340142026?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item1e947b85ca

kubricks might not be everybody's cup o' tea but I'm not letting that comment go ......Kubrick style ? You'll be calling 'minimates' ...lego-like next ! wink.png

kubricks might not be everybody's cup o' tea but I'm not letting that comment go ......Kubrick style ? You'll be calling 'minimates' ...lego-like next ! wink.png

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by that. The bodies have very similar shape and dimensions to Kubricks. The only differences really are the unsculpted heads and cheaper looking plastic/design. They're unlike any Kubricks figure I've ever seen in those respects (though admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of them), so I said they're "Kubrick Style" because of their similar designs.

Edited by CBMM1

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by that. The bodies have very similar shape and dimensions to Kubricks. The only differences really are the unsculpted heads and cheaper looking plastic/design. They're unlike any Kubricks figure I've ever seen in those respects (though admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of them), so I said they're "Kubrick Style" because of their similar designs.

Peter Pan Medicom kubrick .........

post-638-0-54707000-1416524076_thumb.jpg

..... the Medicom kubrick version of Peter Pan .

I accept that the Disney-in-house version (CBMM1's post ) post-638-0-26142500-1416524564_thumb.jpg of Peter Pan might be perceived by many as 'kubrick-style' ...but I hope my picture of the actual Medicom version proves otherwise .

I personally think the Minimate version of PP has far more in common with the disney-in-house version .

post-638-0-00373600-1416524131_thumb.jpg

Hail Ivan in most places ,heavy rain to follow .

edit: It looks like my hard work on photos has availed me nought dry.png

edit 2: ...or maybe not thumbsup.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate