UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a next wave it should be...the SPOILERS BELOW!

Whisperer zombies 1, alpha

Whisperer zombie 2, beta

Army Fatigue Dwight, Samurai top knot armored Jesus

Lydia (carl's girlfriend...although it's pretty much the sophia mate with different hair?), and gimpy long beard short hair Rick...with a claw accessory on his hand

Or...amputee prosthetic heath! (who has a cool look)

Edited by Grayson

• 2 weeks later...

seems that grayson already beat me to it but i thought very hard about what would be great for the next two waves of the Minimates if we ever get a miracle and they are made:

Wave 9:Whisperer War

Comic Shop

Alpha & Lydia
New Beginning Rick & Prison Negan
Aaron & Heath
Armor Jesus & Dante
Variant: Alpha & Beta

TRU

Whisperer War Dwight & Whisperer
Sherry & Whisperer
New Beginning Eugene & Whisperer
Magna & Whisperer

Wave 10: Catch Up Wave

Comic Shop

Allen & Twin
Jessie & Pete
Denise & Spencer
Variant: Donna & Twin

TRU

Otis & Patricia
Axel & Thomas
Nicholas & Eric
Zombie Shane & Penny

i know that sales were not the greatest for the last batch of the Walking Dead guys but if we could get at least get one more wave i can tell you that you will at least have me buy three sets of each. i own every Walking Dead figure made so far and would love to have it feel complete.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 5:22 PM, MisterPL said:

Robert Kirkman announced he's ending The Walking Dead comic. 

I can't imagine that bodes well for any future this line might have had. 

No!, he said he has the ending planned out, knows how he will end it and is working towards it, but that it is a long way off.

I'm going on vacation next month & I've decided to binge on the Walking Dead compendiums . 

I love the show but I'm not sure whether to stuff one or all three tomes into my hand luggage.........shall I just take Volume One or do you think that I'll get through all three ?

I want to enjoy my read so it won't be some pointless "Ooh I read all three books in three weeks ....look at me" marathon type of thing I just want to know whether it would be a mistake to carry all three..........I travel light .  

You should be aware that I intend to do sweet FA on my vacation apart from eat drink swim & be merry . There'll be plenty of time for me to read & I read quickly but with comics I generally 'read' first then go back & enjoy the artwork .

Let me know please.

6 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

I'm going on vacation next month & I've decided to binge on the Walking Dead compendiums . 

I love the show but I'm not sure whether to stuff one or all three tomes into my hand luggage.........shall I just take Volume One or do you think that I'll get through all three ?

I want to enjoy my read so it won't be some pointless "Ooh I read all three books in three weeks ....look at me" marathon type of thing I just want to know whether it would be a mistake to carry all three..........I travel light .  

You should be aware that I intend to do sweet FA on my vacation apart from eat drink swim & be merry . There'll be plenty of time for me to read & I read quickly but with comics I generally 'read' first then go back & enjoy the artwork .

Let me know please.

I usually burn through comic books pretty quickly and if you're looking to fill 3 weeks reading they I'm guessing you could get through all 3 in that time without rushing them. Having said that, you might want to take one volume and something else to read so you don't get tired of reading the same thing.

Each one is about 50 regular comic sized issues, if that helps you figure it out how fast you'll get through them.

oh and 3 week vacation... who gets to do that anymore, you lucky bastard! 

T.

22 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

So, @DSTZach, is there any word on the Whisperers wave, or is it completely dead?

Apologies if this has already been asked & answered.

Never say never, but they are not on the schedule. They got cut from the last scheduled wave and replaced. Other designs exist, I believe we still have a relationship with Skybound, so anything is possible, but unless a large retailer comes in, I do not see us offering them any time soon.