UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what is the possibility of some 'mates based on Tell Tale's The Walking Dead characters? It's in the same universe as the comics and as far as I know the Macfarlane Clemintine sold well, and I'd love to add Kenny and Clemintine to my collection.

Has anyone played the GoT version of the game?

I have and it is very good. Not quite as good as the Walking Dead, but it's definetly a lot of fun. It's nice to see how it fits in with the TV show and how the characters are inter grated into the game. My only real problem was that there was only two or three choices that felt like they mattered, and only one made a huge impact on the story.

I picked up one of the McFarlane prison cell building sets to see if it would work with 'mates. After the challenge of putting the right shade of brick in the right place, this is how it turned out. I think it works really well overall, the accessories are a little small but I wanted it more for the cell anyway. I got the cell at Target, at 12.99 it isn't outrageously expensive if you want to start a prison diorama like I'm thinking of doing.

OK, I don't know why the photo isn't working, I'll try again in a little bit.

post-443-0-78961500-1438896481_thumb.jpg

Edited by Valo487

I wanna see! haha It's good to hear the scale works! I love the prison tower set and will most likely be picking these up as well.

I picked up one of the McFarlane prison cell building sets to see if it would work with 'mates. After the challenge of putting the right shade of brick in the right place, this is how it turned out. I think it works really well overall, the accessories are a little small but I wanted it more for the cell anyway. I got the cell at Target, at 12.99 it isn't outrageously expensive if you want to start a prison diorama like I'm thinking of doing.

OK, I don't know why the photo isn't working, I'll try again in a little bit.

attachicon.gifIMG_3551.JPG

Unable to view the file.

Shocking.

OK, I tried to upload a few different photos about 10 different times, I can only assume that something is going on with the board, I never had a problem before now.

Are you using a photo hosting site or are you trying to directly upload pics from your computer?

They were at Target, and they were $12.99 a piece. They had both the upper and the bottom cells, the one I got was the bottom cell. I knew if they worked I wanted to get more, but I wanted to be sure that they actually would be a good fit before I jumped all in.

I picked up Dale's RV at TRU last week. I am about half done with construction and it is nye perfect. A basic (non-vested) Dale fits in the driver's seat perfect and the height is right for Minimates. I will share pics whn it's done.

Here is the pic Valo487 was trying to showcase.

prison_cell.jpg

I think the scale works well with minimates. Who's gonna collect a bunch and build a prison?

Wow. I can't think of a better way to showcase these 'mates. That's pretty cool. Not very cost effective but it looks terrific.

Anxiously awaiting the RV.