UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New 'mates look great! Just bummed that we're starting to get to the point where the series has been losing steam for me. Definitely gonna snag Rosita and Gabriel, but I think I'm gonna pass up the rest.

That Carl,Sophia and Maggie look awesome!

I don't get the Whisperers though-none are Alpha:/

After seeing the upcoming Nightmare Before Christmas mini mates,and the fact there is a Reindeer mate,PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A SHIVA!?

After seeing the upcoming Nightmare Before Christmas mini mates,and the fact there is a Reindeer mate,PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A SHIVA!?

ditto.gifAsk DST!

New 'mates look great! Just bummed that we're starting to get to the point where the series has been losing steam for me. Definitely gonna snag Rosita and Gabriel, but I think I'm gonna pass up the rest.

I'm at the same point, apparently. TRU's distribution doesn't help.

ditto.gif Ask DST!

I'm at the same point, apparently. TRU's distribution doesn't help.

For me it's always TRU's distribution that makes me lose steam.

*rassa frassa Ezekiel/Andrea mutter mutter mumble gripe*

Edited by Mystery Man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been a fan of TWD comics for a while, but I only had the Traveling Rick / Business zombie and the dexter / dreadlock zombie minimate sets up to recently. This past week I scored 2 lots of cheap TWD minimates (Getting around 30 figures for around 40 bucks) on ebay. I'm not terribly excited for the survivors, but the zombies are so amazing. The amount of accesories you can outfit your zombies with is insane. Definitely not let down, but like others have said, it seems to be losing steam.

After finishing what they've aired of the show, I really wish they'd at least make a separate minimate line for it sad.png. It's so popular that I can't imagine it not selling well.

Edited by TheAnvil

The Minimates line is at the point now where I stopped reading so my interest in it is at an all-time low.

Minimates based on the TV series would resurrect reanimate that interest. Not sure if the rights are available but even if they are, last I knew they're more expensive than the rights to the comic. Then again they might sell more if based on the TV series so it might work out.