UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

To you guys who have stores that are not eligible, have you asked the manager (or supervisor) if you can order them directly? You may need to buy the case, but you could always see about splitting the case with a fellow board member in the same boat as you.

The way it was explained to me is that if the DC has stock, you should be able to place an order that guarantees (you put money down) your order. If you order 12, you should get the whole case shipped to you.

It can't hurt to try, at least. :shrug:

I worked for Toys r Us as a department supervisor and this was NEVER an option I was made aware of. Not saying it isn't, just that if it is, I never knew.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am lucky with the employees at my local TRU store. They are always trying to make sure I get what I am after. I think the above mentioned option was a GFS order. I am 99% sure about the G and the S, can't remember if the middle letter eas the F, though.

I tried to rain check/order the AoU wave, but there was no stock at my DC. Hopefully later this week....

A bit of topic,but I saw that one or two of you work for Toys R Us-can you get hold of any Amiibo?Haha

Hopefully we can see the next wave of TWD mini mates soon!

All 4 sets are available on TRU.com right now.

UPDATE: Annnnnd Andrea is already sold out.

Ezekiel is also gone. This is so frustrating. I might be done collecting Walking Dead 'mates.

A bit of topic,but I saw that one or two of you work for Toys R Us-can you get hold of any Amiibo?Haha

I used to, but don't anymore. My friend who still does has a hard time even getting then for himself

I used to, but don't anymore. My friend who still does has a hard time even getting then for himself

Aww i hear ya,I live in the UK and scalpers just buy everything:(

well i just went to toys r us today and you know what i saw, 1 Ezekiel pack, 1 Andrea pack, about 5 Negan packs, and like frickin 8 or 9 rick packs, seriously after the first sheriff Rick i think like every rick has sold like total shit, anyway, only bought the Ezekiel and Negan packs and i have to say they are both perfect representations of the characters from the comic and maybe rick would be too if i hadn't stopped caring like 3 or 4 ricks ago

I don't mind that DST skipped a few characters. The prison guys for me are skipped, don't last long neither are sooo important in the story (besides Dexter). But there's a few others that are very welcome specially Sophia, a new Maggie and a new Eugene!

Edited by Gregio

You may get a couple of those!

i really hope so!!

Would love a Sophia and Lydia if I'm honest.Maggie never really felt like Maggie ya know? Her current look would be very welcome

Still no tiger Zach? ;)

You've gotta hand it to CarlGrimes. This guy knows what he's talking about!

Haha thanks:P Im just a very passionate and longtime fan of the comic:)

Thanks for the heads up. I ran over to my store as soon as I got out of work and had them do an SOS order on them so I got free shipping.

Whew. Now we'll see if the secretly sold out and if I'll get a cancellation email.