UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zak, nobody said the line was ending. I was trying to slip in a confirmation of Series 9, but we just started work on it, and we haven't even shown 8, so I don't think any decisions have been made about 10.

Exactly ;)

Yesterday, I was lucky to find a full set of wave seven of this line.

I called the local TRU here in Bloomington/Normal, IL and they were willing to hold a set for me at the desk but they only had Ezekiel/Mauled Zombie, Mayor Rick/Balding Zombie and Negan/Thug Zombie.

But when I got to the store, I went right back to where they would typically have these on the pegs. However, I never found a peg for these. I did find a full set of all four packs including the Andrea/Prombie pack.

They were just laying on a shelf in the Disney isle. I quickly picked them up and then headed for the service desk to get the shorted set. I must have been just a little slow because I got two Ezekiel packs, two Rick packs and two Negan packs but only one Prombie pack. I am okay and hope I do find another Andrea/Prombie pack someday soon.

But out of the case that my local TRU got, they were gone within the first hour of business yesterday.

Just had to share the sighting of them in Central Illinois.

I picked up a full set at the TRU in Madison, Wi tonite. A big thanks to Onyx for the heads up!

And with that being said I would love to trade my extra Ezekiel and Andrea sets for the Abraham and Eugene sets if anyone has extras. There is no way in hell I'm willing to pay the current eBay prices for them.

Edited by THE_CRIPPLER

Why two?

I don't want to chicken little yet, but I do want these, Andrea is my favorite character.

I keep one set carded.

I haven't reached the "freaking out" stage yet, but TWD exclusives are usually a pain for me to find since TRU is 2+ hours away. I hope to secure a couple of sets before the eBay prices skyrocket.

Well, I think it's time I call it quits, and ask if anyone has a full set they can help me out with. My TRU sometimes ends up not getting a wave in, and I think this is one of those times.

Back in the day (Series 1-4) it used to take another month for these to show up at my TRU stores. Series 5 didn't show up at all as far as I know. This one (Series 6?) has only been out a week so I'll keep checking but I've got a bad feeling about this.

Not sure if anyone has asked this yet but is DST only allowed to make 'Mates of Kirkman's comic books or can they also do Minimates based on the Telltale games series? Because the games open up a lot of possibilities for future Minimates series.

Not sure if anyone has asked this yet but is DST only allowed to make 'Mates of Kirkman's comic books or can they also do Minimates based on the Telltale games series? Because the games open up a lot of possibilities for future Minimates series.

Good question. It seems like the game is based off the comic, but I'm not sure how the licenses with that works.

Back in the day (Series 1-4) it used to take another month for these to show up at my TRU stores. Series 5 didn't show up at all as far as I know. This one (Series 6?) has only been out a week so I'll keep checking but I've got a bad feeling about this.

I'm pretty sure we live in the same area. Have you been checking Dickson City or Wilkes-Barre?

Just comics