UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also im just sayin that alot of people would be happy and it would fill out the ranks of characters if dst made 2 exclusive boxets

road to dc set 1

camo jacket Abraham

Cannibalized dale

better mullet and jacket Eugene

Father Gabriel

road to dc set 2

Rosita

Aaron

Eric

Sophia

A few of those are in Series 8!

and also im just sayin that alot of people would be happy and it would fill out the ranks of characters if dst made 2 exclusive boxets

road to dc set 1

camo jacket Abraham

Cannibalized dale

Father Gabriel

road to dc set 2

Rosita

Aaron

Eric

Sophia

it prob isnt but i eally hope its a new abraham since the series 5 one is currently the most expensie twd mate of all time

Edited by FightTheDead118

road to dc set 1

camo jacket Abraham

Cannibalized dale

Father Gabriel

road to dc set 2

Rosita

Aaron

Eric

Sophia

it prob isnt but i eally hope its a new abraham since the series 5 one is currently the most expensie twd mate of all time
I'm hoping we get all of those characters at some point. But yeah, definatly agree with the Abraham. It's impossible to get him in the UK without spending £50+.

I LOVE the fact that people help each other out here. A lot of people have helped me out with Marvel, Walking Dead, and TMNT stuff since I joined. I have in turned helped out a bunch of people with Marvel and Walking Dead so far. I hooked up a lot of people up with that Abraham set at cost + shipping when it was in stores just like I'm doing now with the newest TRU set. I've recently joined Facebook groups for "collectors" of Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series and was extremely disappointed to see that people do not help each out and routinely sell for 2-3 times the store price. Turns out "collectors" really means scalpers.

I LOVE the fact that people help each other out here. A lot of people have helped me out with Marvel, Walking Dead, and TMNT stuff since I joined. I have in turned helped out a bunch of people with Marvel and Walking Dead so far. I hooked up a lot of people up with that Abraham set at cost + shipping when it was in stores just like I'm doing now with the newest TRU set. I've recently joined Facebook groups for "collectors" of Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series and was extremely disappointed to see that people do not help each out and routinely sell for 2-3 times the store price. Turns out "collectors" really means scalpers.

Totally agree with you. And I think the fact that the Multiverse is a relatively small site, it's easy to know who to trust (which is basically everybody) and who to go to when you need things.

so disappointed. When I got to my TRU today as soon as I walked down the TRU isle another guy was walking out...with most all the Walking Dead mates in his hand. missed it by only minutes. sad.png

So....if anyone has an extra Ezekiel and Mauled Zombie and Andrea and Prom zombie set, I need them. :

Edited by Ninja Mate

So my TRU showed a box of wave 7 on the last two trucks manifests this week but nothing ever came. Luckily I could work my magic and they are ordering a whole case for me. Said I should have them by next week. We will see a course, because this is TRU we are talking about but if I can get them to do this with every wave they get it will make my life much more.... Less stressful.

Sadly, the case order only works when your distribution center has inventory. If that is the case, you can do a direct order and they will 'guarantee' it. Worked for me with this wave. Ordered last Saturday, picked them up on Thursday.

Well from what I saw they had some. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath. I would rather buy extras then not be able to buy any at all. My store is one that always gets minimates in but this time with the trucks it has been a fluke.

After having a particularly crappy morning/ afternoon, I stopped by a local TRU to see if they had these. I found a peg loaded with Rick and Negan packs and a lone Ezekiel pack... No sign of Andrea to be found. I thought it was strange that she was cleared out but not Ezekiel. I looked around and noticed a gap between a few Planet of the Apes figures near the back of the shelf. On a whim I reached back there and felt a Minimate box. Pulled it out and found Andrea.

Needless to say, that put a huge smile on my face. It's amazing how Minimates can brighten up your day.

Edited by CBMM1