UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, relax, it's not such a big deal. I have tons of such mates (misprints, two of the same arms, legs, hands, feet) and I can't even get a replacement part from DST since I live abroad. Plus, it costs much more for me to buy a new one if you factor ebay prices and shipping. I mean, yeah, it's bad but there are others who have it worse, so there's no need for such profanity.

Doesn't your PayPal account deduct directly from Bob Harris's account?

wink.png

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

We do customer service for international customers, Kostis. Not sure why you would ever think otherwise.

Assuming we have the parts, of course. Please don't send us a list of 100 old Marvel parts you need.

But yeah, Rocco is in good hands. Worst case, he comes to see us at NYCC again and we find a part in the BAM bins.

Really? I send out an inquiry a few years ago and they told me that they could only ship in the US. Huh, well that's great news actually!

I've been here since 2011. It didn't come from me, that I remember.

We do customer service for international customers, Kostis. Not sure why you would ever think otherwise.

Assuming we have the parts, of course. Please don't send us a list of 100 old Marvel parts you need.

But yeah, Rocco is in good hands. Worst case, he comes to see us at NYCC again and we find a part in the BAM bins.

Really? I send out an inquiry a few years ago and they told me that they could only ship in the US. Huh, well that's great news actually!

I've been here since 2011. It didn't come from me, that I remember.

I think it was around 2011 or 2012. Maybe I mixed it up with another CS and never sent an email? Either way, that's news to me and my, oh my, what news! I get 2 rights and lefts very often so this will come in handy in the future.

Am I ridiculously lucky, or ridiculously unobservant? I've NEVER had a Minimate that was broken or flawed straight out of the package. I've only ever had a couple break on me, ever. I see all the posts about replacement parts and it confuses the hell out of me

Am I ridiculously lucky, or ridiculously unobservant? I've NEVER had a Minimate that was broken or flawed straight out of the package. I've only ever had a couple break on me, ever. I see all the posts about replacement parts and it confuses the hell out of me

I don't 'play' with mine as much as some people do ......[keep it clean & stop sniggering]...... but I would say echo what Mnemosis said mellow.png

I think I've only had to contact customer service three times. Nothing ever broken, just missing/wrong parts. Had two left (or right) arms once, a missing saw blade and I believe a missing belt on another figure

I love the building sets from McFarlane. I have the Governers room. and sorry to burst anyones bubble, but these are slightly to small (imo) for minimates. they look ok, but are actually out of scale. but its worth it, since there are no other options.

Aw that sucks! I was hoping to get some too :(

Found them in a local store today as well, unfortunately some one had gotten there before me and bought one of the Ezekiel's so my friend has a set and I'm short by one, hopefully they get restocked as quickly as Marvel 19 did

I love the building sets from McFarlane. I have the Governers room. and sorry to burst anyones bubble, but these are slightly to small (imo) for minimates. they look ok, but are actually out of scale. but its worth it, since there are no other options.

Aw that sucks! I was hoping to get some too :(

The prison set is amazing, I took some pictures last week, although they didn't upload... I think it works well with mates.

post-6416-0-60491800-1426037951_thumb.jp

I've been stopping by my store every other day, and no luck so far. I had them look it up in the system, and it looks like there's about 950 of them sitting at the distribution center in New Jersey waiting to go out, so the Northeast should be seeing them soon.

I used to work there, so the one manager is going to toss a set on the side for me and give me a call when they show up.