• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i decided to make some misc survivors

15178876023_b72111da10_b.jpg

from l to r:

Negan, Jesus, Allen, Billy, and Thomas

if anyone wants the recipes for any of them just ask

Of the last 3, yes. I feel we'll be getting a Negan & Jesus soon, but the other ones' times have passed.

allen

head: weapon x wolverine

hair: origons deadpool

body: origons wolverine

vest: tool

billy

head: emil blonksky

hair: yin yong ( though if i had it i would def. use ryus hair)

body: prison rick

arms: prison hershel

thomas

head: best of bruce banner

hair: nerd zombie

body: prison hershel

arms: dexter

ynow i like 5 figures in this series, chris is a little obscure but with the recent tv arc and the popularity of gareth i can understand, but honestly why derek, i mean i get hes the variant and theyre not gonna put someone like ezekiel a variant but why not a savior like connor or carson or even heath or maybe one of the canned figures form tru6, someone else who was in more than 3 issues and has an interesting design i mean derek is a bald guy wearing earthtones, but back to the good parts the negan and jesus are perfect in every way, the rick is okay but im glad a character with a white t shirt is in specialty and not tru, i need those all the time and dwight is pretty good but i might give him a different jacket when he comes out and the zombie holly with the normal head is genius, but im really excited for the tru wave but at the same time i really hope they dont put someone like ezikiel or heath at tru cause im like 85% sure my tru stopped stocking mates

Edited by FightTheDead118

Well, it happened. The toys have crossed over past the point where I stopped reading, which was somewhere after Carl goes after Negan. It had become a blah, blah, blah us vs them storyline... again. So to me, the wave is just okay. I mean, I'd have to go back to the books to see who at least half of them are. I guess whoever Holly is, she becomes a zombie... I suppose I could catch up reading, but time is such a rare commodity these days.

Well, it happened. The toys have crossed over past the point where I stopped reading, which was somewhere after Carl goes after Negan. It had become a blah, blah, blah us vs them storyline... again. So to me, the wave is just okay. I mean, I'd have to go back to the books to see who at least half of them are. I guess whoever Holly is, she becomes a zombie... I suppose I could catch up reading, but time is such a rare commodity these days.

same but im gonna catchup and have volume 17 coming in tomorrow

If you've read the part where Carl goes after Negan, then Abraham has been dating Holly for 20+ issues.

This wave looks great I especially like that Chris from the hunters is in this wave, can't wait to add them to my collection. Hey Zach you did say that there will be a toysrus wave right?

Yes!