UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whelp looks like qc father gabriel is coming to the rescue+how the building sets crossbow looks in a mates hand

My Predictions/Hopes for series 7

AOW Rick/ Negan

Jesus/ Dwight

Ezekiel ( With snarf style Shiva)/ Savior with interchangable heads and vests and hairs or multiple unique looks

Aaron/Savior

tru

Holly/ Zombie

Nicholas/ Zombie

AOW Andrea/ Zombie

Heath/ Zombie

and unfortunately i dont see a way gabriel and rosita could fit in this wave or any other future waves as these characters have played such a minor role in the story after their introdution ( though id love a con exclusve "Road To DC" set With a rereleased Abraham(since the old one was so good but even harder to find) an updated eugene ( cause the last one sucked) And rosita and gabriel

post-9979-0-78084900-1414806116_thumb.jp

post-9979-0-64552100-1414806203_thumb.jp

Edited by FightTheDead118

For packaging completionism purposes, Ivan can call them what ever he wants. Ivan can call them the Ivan Series, I'd be fine with that.

But yes, there will be no TRU Series 6, as far as I know. Maybe we will have to change the numbering for this series, I honestly have no idea.

Honestly, I wasn't even thinking of "packaging completionism purposes." Just that it'll be counter-intuitive and confusing to go from TRU5 to TRU7, both for collectors and internally at DST, I would imagine. I'm sure members here will happily field questions from newbies wondering why TRU Series 6 is impossible to find. I was just curious how it was being handled.

With pre-orders in place for TRU's next exclusive Marvel boxed set, I'm hoping that TWD series will also be available for pre-order. That should take a lot of the anxiety out of collecting this line. (And others.)

Well, people are already asking where TRU 6 is, and I'm telling them whenever they ask, but I don't know if it's pure expectation, or if it's entirely due to the figures we showed at C2E2, or a bit of both.

I really don't know what our actual numbering plans are, or how TRU feels about it, but I'm pretty sure we're calling it 7, since it shares characters. I imagine that if we thought one method or the other would have an adverse effect on sales at TRU, then the decision would be easy. But I doubt people wouldn't buy 7 because they don't remember seeing 6. It's not a Harry Potter book.

Well, people are already asking where TRU 6 is, and I'm telling them whenever they ask, but I don't know if it's pure expectation, or if it's entirely due to the figures we showed at C2E2, or a bit of both.

I really don't know what our actual numbering plans are, or how TRU feels about it, but I'm pretty sure we're calling it 7, since it shares characters. I imagine that if we thought one method or the other would have an adverse effect on sales at TRU, then the decision would be easy. But I doubt people wouldn't buy 7 because they don't remember seeing 6. It's not a Harry Potter book.

Well if its sharing characters I'm changing my predictions

AOW Rick/Zombie

Negan/Zombie

AOW Andrea/Zombie

Heath/Zombie

So ive decided to make some qc tv show twd figures

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129094801@N04/15687383525/

First off rick and daryl

Rick

hair: Micheal Knight

Face+Torso: Survivor Rick

Jacket+Arms: Carol

Some random black legs and brown feet

Riot Gear Ricks Holster

Daryl

Face: Chris Redfield

Hair: Rick

Torso: Wolverine

Jacket: Micheal Knight

Legs: Sdcc Rick

Crossbow: Walking dead building sets

Hershel

Head: Dale

Hair: Hershel

Body: JJJ with sharpie

Legs: Zombie Roamer

His Crutches are shotguns wedged inbetween the joint and arm

Gareth

Hair: Emo Peter

Head: SDCC Rick

Torso and arms: Mob Thug

Legs and torso: Rick

Meat: Nerd Zombie

Bob

Head: Rhodey

Torso and arms: Dexter

Vest and legs: Mr. Church

Governor

Hair: Mr. Fantastic

Head: Generic MAX face with sharpie

Jacket and arms and legs: Jean Vilain

Torso: Lee Christmas

Honestly, I wasn't even thinking of "packaging completionism purposes." Just that it'll be counter-intuitive and confusing to go from TRU5 to TRU7, both for collectors and internally at DST, I would imagine. I'm sure members here will happily field questions from newbies wondering why TRU Series 6 is impossible to find. I was just curious how it was being handled.

With pre-orders in place for TRU's next exclusive Marvel boxed set, I'm hoping that TWD series will also be available for pre-order. That should take a lot of the anxiety out of collecting this line. (And others.)

Years ago (2006) I can vividly recall hunting ebay & everywhere else for the elusive...very elusive....TRU Marvel Knights box set post-638-0-30474700-1414927541_thumb.jpg ---Hail 'Whatever he wants to call himself '

Did anyone say Rosita or Gabriel were not major characters? I see them all the time in the book AND on the show. I do not know why we decided not to port them into Series 7. Lots of bad guys and different factions to represent. Hopefully they will fit into a future series or set. Window is open.

Gabe and Bruce were part of a storyline before Rosita and Gabriel even appeared, and they made pretty regular appearances until they got shot. I'm glad they did them.

Did anyone say Rosita or Gabriel were not major characters?

i dont see a way gabriel and rosita could fit in this wave or any other future waves as these characters have played such a minor role in the story after their introdution

Gabe and Bruce were part of a storyline before Rosita and Gabriel even appeared, and they made pretty regular appearances until they got shot. I'm glad they did them.

I'm happy to have Gabe & Bruce.

But I didn't know their names until we got the Minimates.

Not having Father Gabriel feels incomplete, and that's nothing compared to the feeling of having an incomplete trio without Rosita.

I know it's not yours or DST's faults, Zach.

It just sucks that their fate feels up in the air, and when Toys'R'Us was also (seemingly) responsible for us not completing our movie Warriors Three (I don't want comic versions, I want movie versions to match the Volstagg I already have), it makes me scared that we might not get them at all.

sad.png

Did anyone say Rosita or Gabriel were not major characters?

i dont see a way gabriel and rosita could fit in this wave or any other future waves as these characters have played such a minor role in the story after their introdution

I'm happy to have Gabe & Bruce.

But I didn't know their names until we got the Minimates.

Not having Father Gabriel feels incomplete, and that's nothing compared to the feeling of having an incomplete trio without Rosita.

I know it's not yours or DST's faults, Zach.

It just sucks that their fate feels up in the air, and when Toys'R'Us was also (seemingly) responsible for us not completing our movie Warriors Three (I don't want comic versions, I want movie versions to match the Volstagg I already have), it makes me scared that we might not get them at all.

sad.png

I'm with you, except for the Warriors Three. They should make BOTH versions so everybody's happy. :)

I'm with you, except for the Warriors Three. They should make BOTH versions so everybody's happy. smile.png

Oh, no, I whole-heartedly agree!

There's just been a lot of anti-movie sentiment, especially considering Fandral & Hogun, and getting the comic versions but not the movie versions too would leave me pretty disappointed.