UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Christ is like a reverse zombie. Came back from the dead and wants you to eat of his body and blood.

rofl.gif

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new series on AMC, I'm really wishing that minimate releases weren't slowing down with their line.

i really wish that this liscenece covered show figures too cause lets face it the show is signifficantly more popular especially to casual collectors and even in macfarlanes case the show figures seem to sell much better than the comic ones

The TV license would be a big investment. Given the product categories available to us, it would only gain us a few characters who are significantly different from the comics. And I highly doubt sales would increase significantly because we could get a few extra characters in Minimates form.

Well, we didn't have to sign a new, expensive license to make the B&W figures, and nobody is required to buy anything.

I don't know that the show license is available to us -- there are other licensors than McFarlane, doing things more similar to what we do -- but I don't see us acquiring it any time soon, if ever.

928308_601418473297400_1985575008_n.jpg

10724806_305200616343439_2057819348_n.jp

10693814_860011360699112_1713750159_n.jp

10724635_595554310571662_179511310_n.jpg

Well, we didn't have to sign a new, expensive license to make the B&W figures, and nobody is required to buy anything.

I don't know that the show license is available to us -- there are other licensors than McFarlane, doing things more similar to what we do -- but I don't see us acquiring it any time soon, if ever.

Can we get a generic "Handsome Biker with a crossbow" Minimates then?

Not if one doesn't appear in the comic book.

Not sure we've ever made a crossbow, or that one has turned up in the book, but I've seen some great QCs already. Next series will have some rough and tumble types that might make a good base. Maximum ZOmbies had a biker.

I bought the same 2 ones! I'm a huge Michonne fan but I didn't feel like I needed any of those looks. Kinda wasted slots I would have preferred a number of other figs. A father gaberial would have been perfect timing for them since him being big on the show as of now. Or even jesus's bf even.

Edited by Roccothegreat