UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

Seems like my TRU is now officially minimate free except for a couple Tombraider sets.

If anyone has picked up a spare travelling Rick set from the latest TRU wave and is happy to trade or sell, let me know.

T.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me out with these sets?

- Abraham Ford and Military Zombie

- Eugene Porter and Emaciated Zombie

- Prison Lori and Shoulder Zombie

Thanks!

i have an extra abraham 2 pack . was gonna customize but i see people need him here, will sell for cost plus shipping. can ship right away!

Brand new jumping on point in today's issue #127.

2 year time jump after the war.

Everyone is looking a little older and a bunch of new characters.

The whole cast can take a remake.

Also, Rick now has a prosthetic hook!

Rick%27s_new_look.png

Rick

Carl%27s_new_look.png

Carl

You'd think all of that adversity would have turned Carl into a bad-ass instead of a dork.

I read that as things have gotten so good in the community he doesn't have to be "grizzled" anymore and can be more or less a normal kid.

I wish they would have Daryl and Merle just show up in one panel, just passing through, so we can get 'mates of them.

If it wasn't for the cost of licensing the characters from the TV show, I'd say that a two pack of them would probably be the most profitable Walking Dead 'mates two-pack DST would ever make.

I wish they would have Daryl and Merle just show up in one panel, just passing through, so we can get 'mates of them.

If it wasn't for the cost of licensing the characters from the TV show, I'd say that a two pack of them would probably be the most profitable Walking Dead 'mates two-pack DST would ever make.

Qft

How could you be a normal kid again? Haha

I see your point. Haha. Probably should have used quotes around "normal"

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to sell my series 1 and 2 Walking Dead mates. I have all of the packs from the first two waves (LCS and TRU) as well as the SDCC Rick and Vacation Zombie, the B&W Dale set, and the Amazon prison 4-pack. It's a total of, I believe, 13 sets and 32 figures. Here are my questions for you guys: What is a reasonable price to ask for all of these? Are the Glenn and Shane packs from TRU series 1 still highly sought after? Thanks for any advice.

Edited by Tetton517

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an extra complete boxed set of the TRU wave 5 minimates they can sell me? My toys r us here in jersey never got them and I see they are long gone now so I doubt it ever will. A HUGE thanks in advance! PM me!

You should post this in one of the Walking Dead threads.

• 1 month later...