UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea my only complain on the gov. is how he has the eye patch head and not the stub arm. really makes no sense.

no one is really complaning its just a tad odd. & you prob agree but have to be that guy that takes the opisite stance on everything. am i right?

I think you're taking your own opposite stance! :D

I don't know why we did a second head and no arm, but it was probably because we ran out of room in the tool.

BUT if we had to include one part or the other, the head is probably more important, since someone who only watches the TV show would want a Governor who's missing an eye, but not an arm. Make sense?

(In case anyone is still confused, the regular Governor is the same at specialty and TRU, and they each come with two heads -- one that's two-eyed and a bonus one that's one-eyed and is different from the Riot Gear one-eye.)

Haha

It's an extra head.... People, why complain if you get something extra...

I'll never complain about extra head. Fans of Man-Thing wish they had this problem.

Dirty, but true :)

Okay, This is a question related to The Walking Dead but not specifically to Minimates.

I am a fan of the minimates, but I have never seen an episode of the show nor read the graphic novels.

My question is, what sustains the Zombies afte they become Zombies? I know the cause fo the zombies is something that is air bourne so everyone is exposed to it and it only takes affect once the person dies. However, if Zombies are attracted to eat people, what sustains them if all the warm blooded people in a given area have been eaten or are gone?

I know that there are many different types of zombies (Roamers, Lurchers, and so forth), but clearly they all can't move to survivors and clearly they too would run out of energy to move without eating someone.

Also, in the first episode of the series, how long was Grimes in the hospital before he woke up to the zombie crisis? From images I have seen of that episode, it looks like he was left alone for a long time but he could not have survived for too long without some medical care and yet the hospital looks like it was deserted for a long time.

Just curious.

If zombies don't feed for a while, they basically become decomposed husks that can barely move, although the heads continue to "live", even if they have been separated from the body.

If Kirkman truly has his way, the ultimate cause and science behind it will never be revealed in the comics, we'll see if AMC decides to go a different route.

As for Rick, I don't recall how long he was in the hospital after the outbreak, but I agree it was a little unrealistic that a zombie hadn't found him by that point, especially considering how many were at the hospital. One of those things you just have to overlook for the sake of the overall story.

• 1 month later...

What? Why? I love (comic) Walking Dead. :(

My Minimate shelf is way more packed. Which means I've bought way more, if that's any consolation. And they're way better quality. Not sucking up, just stating fact. unsure.png

Negan went up for sale on Black Friday. My first purchase ever. I still refuse to go into a store to buy something that day.

• 3 weeks later...