UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Riot Gear Rick at TRU and Specialty I don't think we will need anymore. You'd just be getting a new face right? And Riot Gear Zombies were only in the show if I remember correctly.

Pole Zombie is really cool by the way. Fathers never want their daughters to grow up to be Pole Zombies.

My TRU doesn't get WD mates, TTF can you explain why every store doesn't get the same stuff?

And if anyone can help me get these I would appreciate it!

I know wave 3’s just now hitting but I’m not clear one thing from wave 4:

Is Lori or Alice the variant?

I only want Lori for the baby piece (Judith?! nope, that’s Oscar...) and since the Gov’ner (only one I want in the LCS wave 4) is going to be at TRU it’d be silly for me to pre-order a full set to get the non-variant.

I asked a guy on eBay and he sent me this:

The Walking Dead TRU Exclusive Carol And Pole Zombie UPC is 99788 72633

No way. TV Maggie is much better than wet blanket, comic Maggie. Either way, let's get a Maggie minimate.

I really hope that, when we do get Maggie, she comes paired with a "wedding ring" female zombie. Give Maggie an alternate hand with a tampo á la Green Lantern. The zombie can easily have her hand removed ;)

And when are we going to see horses in this line? :D

Punisher will you please take pictures of the full wave and post them in the WD series 3 thread. It's no biggie if you don't wanna... (puppy dog eyes emoticon goes here)

Awesome, I need two Carols, and Dexter is going to give his holster to Rick! it's tough reaching across you body to grab your gun when there are zombies everywhere.