UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with civil Tyreese? We've seen him at last year's Toy Fair (?) but never again. Any news on him?

DST lost his head after they made the mistake of displaying him with wave 4. :D

I think we will be seeing lots of Ricks, Michonnes and Glenns throughout this line, Walking Dead isnt the type of comic to have lots of iconic characters, so the ones that are publicly famous will probably be getting lots of representation.

Im surprised we didnt get another Dale or Shane.

Does anyone else notice that those look more like production samples than prototypes? I wonder if we'll be getting series 3 and 4 back to back like series 1 and 2.

I was thinking the same thing or maybe it another amazon set

I could see this lines popularity leading to a Barnes and Nobles exclusive, since the show has helped sky rocket the comics even more than they had already been hyped. I think having a few minimate sets next to some TWD compendiums would be a good idea

Do you read the book? It may be just my opinion but Glenn is a main character making him very popular and Shane was the first heel of the series. Lori although she's an important character she's not a main character like Michonne and Andrea, Morgan was cool in the beginning but the time peroid the mate is from I found him a little loopy. Plus Shane and Glenn have hats! :)