UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what are everyone's solutions for getting Michonne to hold the chains?

I wrapped some Scotch tape around the ends, and she's holding that, but it looks bad.

I also don't want something permanent like gluing them together. :confused:

I just recycle the little clear rubber bands often used to hold weapons in place in the Star Wars Figure packaging.

Check the new pics of T-cats Wave 3 Wilykit and Wilykat! SHORT LEGS AND ARMS! Maybe Carl ain't a man just yet...

If I remember correctly this set was projected to be released with the 2nd Thundercats 4 pack. When it was not announced I had crossed my fingers in the hopes that it was pushed back because they were making those two smaller. While I do buy the Thundercats mates, the biggest reason for me wanting them to be smaller was that it would mean that there would be a good chance of getting a shorter Carl. When I asked Art Asylum a few months ago during one of the Q&A's about smaller bodies for the Walking Dead children they replied that they had no plans. But with the great communication they have with the fans I was hoping that their plans would change since so many people were clamoring about it. I just wish they showed them standing next to Cheetara and Tygra.

Hello MM collectors. New to the forums, and relatively new to Mates. But I have become fanatical about the show, having just watched seasons one and two on BD. I wanted to comment on the issue of Michonne's hairpiece. I know another member here said that he boiled the head and used a hobby knife to slice off some of the headpiece. I went about it in a different way. I just popped out my dremel and shaved off a small amount of the head. After a few sessions of shaving, the headpiece fit more snugly down on her head.

Holy crap....Incredible work!

Thanks. For those of you wondering, I customized some spare ponchos from the Man With No Name boxed sets along with a hood from the Legacy minimate to create Michonne's trademark poncho(s).

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Those are really nice. Future versions definitely need a poncho. Are the hair and the hood one piece?

Yup. I dremeled out Legacy's bangs from her hood and whittled down a Michonne hairpiece till it fit inside. A little crazy glue and voila.