UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I scooped up WD series 2 at a TRU in Northern California a couple days ago. I like the set, but am also a little put off by the fact the "arm meat" doesn't stay on

Super glue?

So today is Yule in our home, and we opened half our gifts (the other half to be opened on Christmas for our christian side of the family). I was surprised when my wife gave me the comic-con Rick and Zombie, as well as the two Wave Two exclusives. Apparent;y she ran into my friend at TRU before he had a chance to call me, and she picked them up earlier this week... YAY WIFE!!!

Found Series 2 at TRU in Milwaukee, WI this morning (27th street), love the 6 AM opening time, can stop on the way to work! Picked up the two exclusives

Morgan and Zombie Mike - UPC 699788100653

Lori and Zombie Terry - UPC 699788100646

Same number shows on the receipts.

699788100653 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13022247&prodFindSrc=search

699788100646 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13022246&prodFindSrc=search

THE GOOD NEWS : The second wave of Walking Dead minimates are up on TRU.com

THE POTENTIAL BAD NEWS : Check out the UPC #s that JeffBohn gave us & then check out what they correspond with on the TRU.com site :rolleyes:

Even I've gotten fed with my own whinging this week but I just don't trust this shower of shit at all .

I've ordered what I believe to be the 2 exclusives ....I see the pictures,I see the names & I've ordered them but WTF will I get ?

Tired.

TRU almost have their info 100% right for this wave, they just have to change the picture of the zombie with Michonne. I hope these stay available for everyone :)

Found the TRU exclusive set with Lori and Morgan, I'm trying to build up my zombie-mates, so Lori and Morgan are up for trade or sell. I tried picking up more sets for some peeps that I know, but those were the only two they had, dang these exclusives.