UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see the tray pics for wave 1.

Edited by eclipse

With series 1 just a few days away, and what is basically a first appearance Rick (Sheriff's uniform and all), I bought myself a little something in tribute of the comic, and the TV show for some future photos. These are just some pictures I took screwing around... The tank is the Unimax Forces of Valor 1:32 M1A1 Abrams.

ayr76g.png

16jtpi.png

alhv7c.png

15gepw.png

- For color reference of the tank:

21dlpi1.png

I can't wait until I get Rick and Glenn and I can try and recreate the scene in Atlanta where Glenn says, "it's worse than we thought" in reference to all of the zombies. Heck, I may even try and build up a street diorama.

In the immortal words of Frankie from The Monster Squad - "Bo-gus!"

(Seriously, one day before official release date only to find out it's another month away?)

Guess my wallet needs the breather though. Time to start saving for October...

In the immortal words of Frankie from The Monster Squad - "Bo-gus!"

(Seriously, one day before official release date only to find out it's another month away?)

Guess my wallet needs the breather though. Time to start saving for October...

I know!

*sigh* :confused:

The third season of the Walking Dead is scheduled to premiere on October 14 2012 ...some 3 days after NYCC ....some 2 weeks before Halloween.

Zach has mentioned he has packaged samples & has said or implied when they will be released.

I cannot think of a better scenario for the launch of these Minimates & my personal expectation of how these will sell is huge ....get 'em quick :yes:

Well, that depends really.

Usually we have tons of members here who are more than happy to secure TRU sets for collectors overseas, but that relies on finding one or more of that set in the first place. The other option is eBay and other retailers, but the prices will obviously go up with them being exclusive and of such popular characters.

Well, that depends really.

Usually we have tons of members here who are more than happy to secure TRU sets for collectors overseas, but that relies on finding one or more of that set in the first place. The other option is eBay and other retailers, but the prices will obviously go up with them being exclusive and of such popular characters.

Thanks face I can't wait

Hey all I'm a new collector .this is the first set I'm getting into I preordered wave one as we all know Shane and glen are tru ex I don't live in the us how hard is it going to be to get them at a fair price

I'm in the UK and I get mine from Luke, he often gets toys'r'us ones too

Edited by winkerbean