UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 6

Punisher

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Krampus and St Nickolas are awesome :D

They remind me of a holiday here in Holland called Sinterklaas where St Nickolas and Black Pete(a sort of Krampus) give gifts and take all the naughty kids home in a sack :)

They remind me of a holiday here in Holland called Sinterklaas where St Nickolas and Black Pete(a sort of Krampus) give gifts and take all the naughty kids home in a sack :)

That pretty much sums it up Aapje! And thanks guys, I had a lot of fun making these guys, a new friend of mine did all the 3d modeling for the extra parts so I could get them made from shapeways. They are all still available to get.

On a side note, I am on vacation and can't send these until Tuesday, could someone pm me with the address? Or I could just ship it from my house if it saves time

Thanks again

That pretty much sums it up Aapje! And thanks guys, I had a lot of fun making these guys, a new friend of mine did all the 3d modeling for the extra parts so I could get them made from shapeways. They are all still available to get.

On a side note, I am on vacation and can't send these until Tuesday, could someone pm me with the address? Or I could just ship it from my house if it saves time

Thanks again

Wow, dude

What parts where 3d modeled?

I can see the little kid is 3d modeled, which is awesome 'cause i see its pose able

I thought the other parts where excising

I was finally able to finish mine:

The Undine

undine1.jpg

undine2.jpg

An Undine is a water spirit, the elemental of water. They have the appearance of a beautiful woman (occasionally with blue skin, but they can change their skin color), but they lack souls. Undines cannot get a soul unless they marry a man and bear him a child. If a man rejects them, their legendary tempers flare up, and the man is be pulled beneath the water and drowned. Their presence in the oceans was legendary among seafarers.

My God Luke, your customs are so amazing they make me want stop making customs and simultaneously work twice as hard at them!

So that leaves Punisher and youbastards - are you guys close to finishing?

Edited by Fujis

When do you guys will put these for auction? ( I didnt know about charity mates until now..Next year,I'll make one to give.)

Edited by MM-Royalninja

When do you guys will put these for auction?

Once groundhog7s receives all of the customs he'll post them on eBay. I imagine they'll go up sometime mid-September but we'll post links here.

Cool ! Thanks :) I have an eye for some .

Ok, here's my contribution, Quetzalcoatl, the "feathered serpent" of meso-american culture.

I decided to make a "high-priest" of some sort who has embodied quetzalcoatl, wearing a mask resembling the god. I made a base of some sort to show him performing a ritual.

IMG_20120903_222810.jpg

IMG_20120903_222700.jpg

IMG_20120903_222258-1.jpg

Agreed. Nice addition of the human sacrifice and heart!

And we're almost done! I've PM'd youbastards to see if Medusa is still a go. But great job all around this year guys and I think this is the most on-schedule we've ever been!

Quetzacoatl-Punisher - completed

Undine-luke314pi- completed

St. Nicholas & Krampus-Nervous - completed

Shiva-Lobsterman - completed

Anubis-Mattallica - completed

Icarus-jcastick - completed

Tiki God-boyd - completed

Centaur-Fujis -completed

Hades-mikebit - completed

Helena - TM2 Dinobot completed

Pegasus-BrobotC - completed (broken)

Edited by Fujis