UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 6

Punisher

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It hasn't been formally stated, but it looks like most people are comfortable with a one month extension. So treat August 31 as the new deadline, unless you want to panic, quit your job and try to finish your custom as soon as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't think I was going to get finished but the idea came to me, went with it and got it done!

I present I.C.A.R.U.S.

Charitymate6ICARUS3.jpg

Charitymate6ICARUS2.jpg

Charitymate6ICARUS1.jpg

Really wish I had a backstory for this character, but I can say that he is a genetically altered soldier given the ability of flight with his razor sharp metal-alloy wings. He also has a pair of enhanced goggles that allow him to view every light spectrum and have the ability to see objects as far as 10 miles.

The neatest feature on this custom is his Glow-in-the-dark goggles, well in my opinion anyway. :)

Edited by jcastick

Helen the Centaur & Pia the Daemon Pig!

524458_10152025560635411_620669494_n.jpg

From the writings of Helen:

My companion and I have bedded down for the night and it seems that we have eluded the hellhounds that track us through this wretched forest. Perhaps we will get a few hours sleep tonight. It is now two moons short of a fortnight since we escaped from Hades and his domain...although part of me wonders if the Prince of Lies enabled our departure. During our escape from the Land of Brimstone, I liberated a golden sword and shield from a Daemonguard thinking they would be the instruments of my revenge but it seems they may be my undoing. The weapons are seeping into me somehow, turning my flesh and bone into solid gold. Whether I shall become a golden statue or some cursed golem I know not. What I do know is that the hourglass is running out. I must find Hades and destroy him for taking my legs!

My tiny red companion, asleep by the glowing embers of the dying fire, flinches in his sleep. Eyes the color of an elven-forged blade darting back and forth quicker than a swordsmith could ever wield. Even now, my savior, this Daemon Pig, sleeps under his heavy burden. A magical cornucopia of sundries, an endless source of provisions, surely it must be like the oxen's yoke to this dreaming swine. I stroke the charred skin on his face and his tail turns a few lazy circles. It makes me smile, however briefly.

The Sandman beckons me to join Pia in his realm and for once I do not fight him off. As I sink into the nothingness a wisp of a thought flutters up from the depths, " I am no longer Helen of Troy, I am Helen the Centaur and I will have my REVENGE!"

th_554773_10152025559190411_168048855_n.jpgth_205981_10152025565990411_566513344_n.jpgth_545872_10152025565050411_391465787_n.jpgth_255573_10152025562010411_1316779930_n.jpg

The Centaur body and pig both come from Brick Forge and the shield is from Nervous' Shapeways store - which you should check out if you haven't!

Edited by Fujis