UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Minimate Stands and Display Items

Also, someone on another board mentioned a Magneto base with pipes and pieces of metal coming out of the ground around him. Is that something you guys would be interested in?

I'm sure i don't need to say this, but 'Hell Yes!!!!'

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just placed an order with Shapeways for printing a new stand that I designed in 3D Studio Max (one that has not been mentioned in this thread yet ;) ).

Also, someone on another board mentioned a Magneto base with pipes and pieces of metal coming out of the ground around him. Is that something you guys would be interested in?

YES!!!! x 1000

What about a Hell Cycle for Ghost Rider? To me this would probably be better as mini-statuary than a vehicle anyway. You could design it around one of the Ghost Riders, have flaming wheels, etc. if you cast it in black, we could paint the other colors on ourselves.

Or is this too much for the process you are doing, Luke?

it might be too much for the Copyright infringement. A hunk of ice, exhaust smoke & shards of metal are kinda hard to pin down as belonging exclusively to any one piece of intellectual property.

A Flaming motorcycle might be a bit specific :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Three new accessories have made their way into the store! First up is the Dueling Flight Stand, a new way for minimates to battle or team up in mid air:

fighting01.jpg

fighting05.jpg

fighting03.jpg

fighting04.jpg

fighting02.jpg

Next up we have the Tall Flight Stand, a complimentary stand to the Launching Flight Stand for characters who don't leave a smoke trail when they fly:

tall01.jpg

tall03.jpg

tall02.jpg

tall04.jpg

And finally (this one should look familiar), the Red Cloth Poseable Cape!

cape6.jpg

cape1.jpg

cape5.jpg

cape4.jpg

All three of these items are now available in our Accessories section. I have more stands in the works, including some that are more character specific. And on Tuesday I will be revealing a very cool custom-made product for the store that is not a stand or a diorama. :)

Yes, I sewed/glued the capes, and I am starting to get better at sewing. Wow that sounds so manly. :)

PM sent.

Hey Luke, Don't feel bad man... I learned how to sew while in the Marine Corps.... hmm, not sure if that sounds any better... never mind :lol:

but on a side note, those stands are great, I'd love to see Hal and Sinestro on the duel base!

Can't wait to see what is next.