UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Another one from across the pond

Hi all! Been lurking for a long time, and thought that since I now own so many of these li'l buggers I should come chat with you guys about them!

I'm from the UK, so any fellow Brit collectors out there - I feel your pain!

I've been into comics and toys for about fourteen years now - I started off collection anything superhero-related that caught my eye but as disposable income has dwindled I've had to watch what I buy a little bit, and Minimates are now the main toys that I collect because a) they're awesome (preaching to the choir or what?) and B) the Marvel line is the most complete representation of the MU in plastic ever.

I've been buying Marvel Minimates since the early waves, and I also have most of the DC ones, plus a pile of Terminator 2, Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, etc.

Thanks for having me! (and thanks to Shane for getting me set up)

Welcome to the MMMV forum, (also a brit).

If you have any Back to the Future Marty Mcfly's going spare (the one with blue wash jeans and white trainers) or spare parts be the blue wash jeans and trainers i really need some for a custom.

Being a Marvel fan, will you be delving into the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 series?

In friendship

Rich

Welcome to the MMMV forum, (also a brit).

If you have any Back to the Future Marty Mcfly's going spare (the one with blue wash jeans and white trainers) or spare parts be the blue wash jeans and trainers i really need some for a custom.

Being a Marvel fan, will you be delving into the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 series?

In friendship

Rich

Hey Rich,

I don't have any spare Martys but if it's trainers you're looking for I will soon have a spare Jogger Ghost from Ghostbusters if that's any use to you?

I have series 1 of MvsC3 at my friend's house in the US along with about 70 other minimates that I need to get him to send to me! When I get that box it's gonna be collection reorganising time!

oh cool, yeah i think you'd definately need some quality time to sort them out!!

Nah its cool, i actually need both trainers and blue wash jeans for my tommy vercetti custom :biggrin:, i got a reply from someone this evening about the possibility of getting them so we'll see. :)

Hope you have fun on the multiverse!

Rich

Oh man I love jelly babies! I'm from the south coast of England, New Forest area.

I will be taking some pictures soon, probably when I get that large lot from my friend in the US. I don't have any on display right now, don't have the space as I live in a single room in a shared house of 5.

Edited by MiniMateVigilante