UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dwight The Office,Big Bang Theory, LOST

I also want "Community" minimates pretty badly. Mostly Abed, Troy and Jeff. I have a giant silly crush on the girl who plays Annie, but I could live without her as a minimate. Unless they're the 8-Bit versions from last season, then I need a full eight minimates to re-enact that episode :D

Seriously, Community trumps The Office and P&R in needs of a minimate series. Dean's outfits alone are much more.. how do I put this.., err, "colorful" than just all business attire.

SO many possibilities. Boxed sets, or even waves, based on single episodes would be great. Imagine the disguises from "First Chang Dynasty", or western and star wars themed paintball, or flight suits, halloween costumes (with zombified variants), darkest timeline variants, gosh, I could do this all night!

If my two favorite things -- minimates and community are brought together, i think my life would be complete! :lol:

I also want "Community" minimates pretty badly. Mostly Abed, Troy and Jeff. I have a giant silly crush on the girl who plays Annie, but I could live without her as a minimate. Unless they're the 8-Bit versions from last season, then I need a full eight minimates to re-enact that episode :D

Seriously, Community trumps The Office and P&R in needs of a minimate series. Dean's outfits alone are much more.. how do I put this.., err, "colorful" than just all business attire.

SO many possibilities. Boxed sets, or even waves, based on single episodes would be great. Imagine the disguises from "First Chang Dynasty", or western and star wars themed paintball, or flight suits, halloween costumes (with zombified variants), darkest timeline variants, gosh, I could do this all night!

All of those would be amazing haha. Evil Troy and Evil Abed, with armless Evil Jeff XD And if they released a "Fistful of Paintballs" boxset, i'd have to pick that up too. As well as all of the others they made. I would have too many minimates again, haha.

EDIT: I also never considered that P&R and The Office would be all business suits and stuff- very little normal clothing, if any. Community would be Far more diverse in that aspect. I'm disappointed that they've taken Community off the Thursday lineup and onto the Friday one- but on the other hand, i'm incredibly thankful it's coming back at all, haha.

Edited by Marquis de Carabas