UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New to Collecting MiniFigures

Greetings,

I have just recently been made aware of your group through a coworker of mine: The Vox, The Vox introduced me to the minifigure scene and I have enjoyed building my collection. I enjoy superheros and though I do not and have not followed all stories and do not keep up todate with everything I do enjoy collecting my interests. Thanks to The Vox for the corruption, but also for the new found enjoyment. Even though I was introduced to the Marvel MiniMates I actually started my collection with Series 1 Mega Bloks Mini Figures. Now witht he exception of 2 characters I have completed Series 1 through 3 and am beginning the Minimate collection and fighting an addiction.

I am a quiet one and do not post often but hope to be able to ask questions and find great resources here.

Thank you for letting me join.

Bsore

Greetings,

I have just recently been made aware of your group through a coworker of mine: The Vox, The Vox introduced me to the minifigure scene and I have enjoyed building my collection. I enjoy superheros and though I do not and have not followed all stories and do not keep up todate with everything I do enjoy collecting my interests. Thanks to The Vox for the corruption, but also for the new found enjoyment. Even though I was introduced to the Marvel MiniMates I actually started my collection with Series 1 Mega Bloks Mini Figures. Now witht he exception of 2 characters I have completed Series 1 through 3 and am beginning the Minimate collection and fighting an addiction.

I am a quiet one and do not post often but hope to be able to ask questions and find great resources here.

Thank you for letting me join.

Bsore

Welcome to the board Bsore! Don't worry, it's not too addicting. :P All lying aside, you have a great group of collectors here so enjoy.

Welcome to the multiverse. I'd love to see photo's of your megabloks collection sometime :thumbsup:

Thank you, Here are the pics :-)

Series 1 is Pre Armored Spiderman and Battle Damage Iron Man They have re-vamped Series 1 and now include the 2 new figures to make 8 total for series 1.

post-6350-0-92230400-1326944563_thumb.jp

post-6350-0-03180000-1326944565_thumb.jp

post-6350-0-53674800-1326944566_thumb.jp

Greetings,

Even though I was introduced to the Marvel MiniMates I actually started my collection with Series 1 Mega Bloks Mini Figures. Now with he exception of 2 characters I have completed Series 1 through 3 and am beginning the Minimate collection and fighting an addiction.

Bsore

:no: Don't fight it, embrace it.. not with open arms but with an open wallet. :)

Welcome to MMMV. Have a great time collecting Minimates.

Rich

post-6350-0-45092100-1327079371_thumb.jp

My first Minimate purchase was the Web Armor Spiderman, I have yet to pick up a 2 pack but to help start me off on this road I received a Punisher 4 pack (Warzone) As well as a couple of Ghost Riders, Incredible Hulks, and Spiderman.

Thank you for the friendly and encouraging welcome.

Bsore

Edited by Bsore