UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Batan begins pictures?

DarkRedShadow

Well today I was thinking about how the old batman begins sets looked like,I remember seeing a couple of pictures of the sets about a year ago.I remember these pictures where taken at a convention (sdcc I believe) but now,when I searched for the pictures they where gone.I believe they where in an archive thread.The pictures I believe showed the box art of the tumbler or the tumbler assembled.These are the only pics I could find,could anyone lead me to the ones I'm thinking about?

http://www.legionsofgotham.org/BTTTunproducedBegins.html(<--- these are not the ones I'm talking about)

• 2 months later...

Sup with the orange head? Is that maybe an early design for the Scarecrow mask? Interesting...

The old toy of Scarecrow had the orange head too. I think it's supposed to be an "interpretation" of his Sleepy Hollow look at the end.

I know the old Minimates Central had pics of the sets and things, so maybe Danny or Luke has them archived?

But God, i wish we had gotten these.