UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hello everyone, I am glad that I can join this community.

I have always been a fan of Collectible Figures, but never had the time to pick up the hobby.

Until couple months ago, bought my first bunch of Minimates at my local TRU.

After that, I must say Minimates have got me hooked!

To make a long story short... The line I'am currently collecting are MvC3

Not to mention, Big fan of Megaman(hence my username) & Transformers.

Ah... the first blushes of young love, when everything is still new and exciting. The world full of promise... then you start scouring eBay for older figures, and it starts getting expensive, but you don't mind cause it's cool watching your collection grow and discovering all these cool old figures. Then one day you turn around and you realize you've got 9 Spider-Men and a surprising number of Cyclopses, but it's kinda okay cause they're all sorta different. Next thing you know, you're buying a two pack with only one figure you really want but justify it anyway. And then the day arrives when you are considering a 4 pack just for the accessories, and you realize you are now hopelessly addicted to these little pieces of plastic crack and you don't think you could stop if you wanted to. Just remember, as long as you're not spening the rent/morgtage or the utility money, it's still just a hobby.

Oh, dear, I've said too much.

er... Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Minimate Multiverse!

:)

What do you think of Megaman Zero Minimate? I don't have him yet but i'd like to get him. :biggrin:

Rich

welcome to the verse! :)

Thank you Beta Ray Bill

A big welcome to you Zero!

Thank you jcastick

Welcome! I bet you were excited to see the MVC3 pack with Zero in it!

Sure was excited for that pack! I'll probably get my hands on the SDCC Exclusive Box Set as well.

Welcome fellow Minimate and Transfan.

Thank you khonshu knight, I appreciate the greeting.

Glad you found us, Zero! Welcome :)

I'm glad I found this great community

Glad you made it here! :)

Thank you Luke, hope you have some rad Minimates in stock

Ah... the first blushes of young love, when everything is still new and exciting. The world full of promise... then you start scouring eBay for older figures, and it starts getting expensive, but you don't mind cause it's cool watching your collection grow and discovering all these cool old figures. Then one day you turn around and you realize you've got 9 Spider-Men and a surprising number of Cyclopses, but it's kinda okay cause they're all sorta different. Next thing you know, you're buying a two pack with only one figure you really want but justify it anyway. And then the day arrives when you are considering a 4 pack just for the accessories, and you realize you are now hopelessly addicted to these little pieces of plastic crack and you don't think you could stop if you wanted to. Just remember, as long as you're not spening the rent/morgtage or the utility money, it's still just a hobby.

Oh, dear, I've said too much.

er... Welcome aboard!

Haha every bit is so true, I feel the early signs of this plastic addiction...Just hopefully it doesn't end up in a downward spiral. All seriousness I'm pretty well with my spending. You truly made my day!

Welcome to the Minimate Multiverse!

:)

What do you think of Megaman Zero Minimate? I don't have him yet but i'd like to get him. :biggrin:

Rich

Thank you for the greeting and You should most definitely buy the pack.

It comes with Zero and his Z-Sabre, also Magneto and some accessories.

Welcome to the 'verse and your new addcition, Zero!

Thank you Bob Harris.