UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Yes, I'm new here!

Hello everyone! I was sent in this direction by Luke Porter after I purchased some Minimates from his store. Now I'm not really new to Minimates as my first purchase was one of the DC comic C3 sets (can't remember which one offhand) back when that was the only way we could get DC Minimates. I ended up picking up quite a few of the C3 sets as I loved the figures. However after the C3 line came to an end, I kind of forgot about Minimates (what can I say, I'm a DC fan). That was until I took my son to my LCBS and he asked if he could get The First Appearance Ironman and Hulk two-pack. So after taking the pack home and messing around with the figures, I remembered how much fun Minimates were. I then started to look into what I had missed out on since the C3 days (I had no idea there were DC comic two-packs, Ghostbusters and BTTF) and found these great Minimate resources (including this forum and Luke's store). So here I am, trying to get back into the swing of all things Minimate while trying to play catchup on sets I missed out on (including those elusive DC two-packs). Thanks for letting me join the club!

Welcome to the Multiverse! :D You should get your son Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and some MVC3 Minimates, they're pretty awesome. I have Iron Man and he comes with a cool proton cannon, with Dormammu and Trish on the way.

Edited by Dio

Welcome to the multiverse, and welcome back to Minimates!

I think you'll from the MMMV is a great source of for finding out more about minimates. To get some idea on what's been happening in minimates over the last few years, i can not recommend MiniMateDatabase.com highly enough. It's the best visual catalogue online. Accept no substitutes!

And if you're trying to track down some of the releases from years gone by, you should definitely check out the Buy/Sell thread & the Trades thread. :thumbsup:

First of all welcome back to the immensly awesome world of Minimates, i hope you have fun on the Minimate Multiverse Forum and of course don't forget the database here

: http://www.minimatedatabase.com/

We're in the same boat really me and you, I got into them because of the c3 sets i purchased from a friend who was selling them, i'm now back (just recently) rebuying up the ones I missed and playing catchup, learning about some of the newer released MvsC Minimates that Dio mentioned. :)

I hope you have alot of fun collecting them, and hopefully you'll drop by on a regular basis to read and contribute.

Welcome back.

Rich

Welcome to the best forum on the net :biggrin:

Welcome to the Multiverse! :D You should get your son Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and some MVC3 Minimates, they're pretty awesome. I have Iron Man and he comes with a cool proton cannon, with Dormammu and Trish on the way.

Thanks Dio! I actually was planning on picking up some of these sets as I am a Street Fighter fan and it's looks like I will be able to pick up some of the figures that I missed out on in the short-lived Street Fighter sets.

Welcome to the multiverse, and welcome back to Minimates!

I think you'll from the MMMV is a great source of for finding out more about minimates. To get some idea on what's been happening in minimates over the last few years, i can not recommend MiniMateDatabase.com highly enough. It's the best visual catalogue online. Accept no substitutes!

And if you're trying to track down some of the releases from years gone by, you should definitely check out the Buy/Sell thread & the Trades thread.

Thanks Nessex! I actually have been visiting the Database quite a lot lately just trying to figure out what sets I've missed. And I will definitely be checking out these threads as there are a lot of 'mates that I need to pick up.

First of all welcome back to the immensly awesome world of Minimates, i hope you have fun on the Minimate Multiverse Forum and of course don't forget the database here

: http://www.minimatedatabase.com/

We're in the same boat really me and you, I got into them because of the c3 sets i purchased from a friend who was selling them, i'm now back (just recently) rebuying up the ones I missed and playing catchup, learning about some of the newer released MvsC Minimates that Dio mentioned.

I hope you have alot of fun collecting them, and hopefully you'll drop by on a regular basis to read and contribute.

Welcome back.

Rich

Thanks Rich! There are actually some C3 sets that I didn't pick up back then that I'm kicking myself for not getting. Hopefully, slowly but surely I'll be able to get all the DC Minimates that I missed (even though it will probably hurt my wallet big time).

Welcome to the 'verse, Garrison! Sounds as if you have a lot to catch up on. Enjoy!

Thanks Bob! BTW I really dig on your customs!

hello from the uk

Hello from the States! :biggrin:

I'm glad you signed up! :)

Thanks to you! :biggrin:

Welcome to the best forum on the net

Thanks Eclipse!

Welcome to the best forum on the net

Seconded, welcome aboard!

Thanks Youbastards!

Welcome to the party, pal!

Just remember to wipe your feet before entering, especially directly from other boards. We don't need that tracked all over, y'a know?