UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2000th. MMMV Member

buttheadsmate

Ah I was going to post this very same thread,it's great to see this board get some recogniticion!Heres for another 2000!

Now I know you are deciding on wether or not you will do your quote quiz trekker,but I'll do my music quiz on here (because garrison didn't put up his own thread)

What song has the lyrics"around the world" :tongue:

"And when they numbered 2000, Zachariah of the Grain delivered unto them many revelations, beginning with the revelation that more revelations would be later revealed. And Chuck descended from on high and held aloft the purple and green grail, and he called it Kang. And to each of the 2000 he gave a Kang, and though it be small in size, it was magnificent to behold, and the 2000 cried out though as one, "Our Kang is come!" And they lived out their days in peace and harmony, until the groundhog called out for the squirrel."

The Book of Minimates, 20:12

"And when they numbered 2000, Zachariah of the Grain delivered unto them many revelations, beginning with the revelation that more revelations would be later revealed. And Chuck descended from on high and held aloft the purple and green grail, and he called it Kang. And to each of the 2000 he gave a Kang, and though it be small in size, it was magnificent to behold, and the 2000 cried out though as one, "Our Kang is come!" And they lived out their days in peace and harmony, until the groundhog called out for the squirrel."

Facebook-like-300x221.jpg

Ah I was going to post this very same thread,it's great to see this board get some recogniticion!Heres for another 2000!

Now I know you are deciding on wether or not you will do your quote quiz trekker,but I'll do my music quiz on here (because garrison didn't put up his own thread)

Daft Punk - Around the World

Welcome to the Multiverse, Garrison! Don't let these weirdos scare you off ;)

Ooh, ooh! What does the prophecy say about Falcon?! :lol:

I also know of an "Around the World" by a

and a
. How many points do I win?! :tongue:

Wow, I'm honored to be the 2,000th Member! I had no idea when I signed up.

Way to go MMMV! :thumbsup:

Does Garrison get some type of prize? Like a gold watch?

More like a Gold Spidey*!

*i.e., a Riot Attack Spidey covered with gold spray paint

I'll take either one! :biggrin:

I've only lurked around the site for a few weeks, but man you guys are jonesing for a Kang Minimate, aren't you! You hear that Zach? Give these guys a Kang already! The 2,000th hath spoken! :tongue:

Welcome to the Multiverse, Garrison! Don't let these weirdos scare you off ;)

Don't worry NorthRaider, I won't.

Ah I was going to post this very same thread,it's great to see this board get some recogniticion!Heres for another 2000!Now I know you are deciding on wether or not you will do your quote quiz trekker,but I'll do my music quiz on here (because garrison didn't put up his own thread)What song has the lyrics"around the world" :tongue:

Daft Punk - Around the World

I also know of an "Around the World" by a

and a
. How many points do I win?! :tongue:

Well im sorry north but those are not the answers I am looking for,Dio has won!Congratulations on winning my hardest challenge yet :tongue:

north your get .5 for participation :thumbsup: