UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Quick request...

Mirymate

It's been a rough year already. My father's brother passed away Christmas eve after a long painful 8 month fight with cancer. We just buried him last Wednesday. On Friday my mother's brother went to the doctor complaining of a headache and that his left arm was hard to move. Thinking stroke, what they found instead was a very fast growing tumor at the base of his brain. He died this evening. To say that as a family we are shaken right now is an understatement. It's just a lot to process. We will be fine in the long run, (though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about the effects of this on my parents own health) but for right now, we could use all the prayers we can get.

(and yeah, I still intend to do those bio comparisons and such as soon as the time and travel arrangments are nailed down. right now comparing EMH Fury to 616 Fury, and figuring out what is that thing on legacy's hand are very welcome mental distractions)

done.Your family will be in our prayers.

I'm going through a really rough time of it myself right now, but i have always believed in the power of being a good person, i never like to know my friends are suffering or going through hard times and so i wish you and your family every best wish possible, take care and if you ever need someone to chat to send me a PM.

In friendship

Richard

Very sad to hear this....but we must not lose our faith and keep moving with our lives.I have ocasionaly found myself in similar circumstances to name a few when my uncle nearly died from cancer and my other uncle died from a stroke,my grandpa nearly died form stroke but now his alive and well,same for my uncle, and my dad who almost died form gall(i don't know the exact english word) destruction because the doctors wanted their "extra money" to operate him(5000 euros when our hospitals are free for everyone).Anyway,gather your strength and pray to God to heal your wounds and have your family protected.