UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

Wow - they *REALLY* want people playing the PVP.

Lock Boxes are now given as rewards for competing PVP battles. 1 Box per battle it seems...

EDIT: Seems like a limit of 5 lock-boxes can be won per day.... Over a 20 day tournament, that only allows for 100 lock boxes.

Better hope none of the comic covers are double-ups O_o

It should be pretty easy to get f you play PvP according to the latest patch notes:

Players will receive 1 lockbox each time they win a fight, up to 5 each day. These lockboxes are also available on the PvP daily spin. In addition, a small chain of side quests is available to players who participate in PVP which awards a considerable sum of lockboxes upon completion.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh - i knew about the daily spin, but not the chain of side quests. I haven't seen any mention of them in the game... Have they gone live yet?

It's a shame one can't swap lock boxes. I have over 150 of the Omega ones that i'd gladly 'trade in' for some Juggy ones.

I'm not thrilled with the lockboxes done in PvP. Gotten 8 comics so far and four were duplicates. Plus there's only three missions for these to get extras. The third one is fight thirty PvP battles and you only get 25 boxes for it.

On the other hand, I can't believe how cool they made Thundra. I had very low expectations, but have been very surprised.

yeah - i've had 6 comics & 3 duplicates so far.... i'm a but worried about how limited the opportunity to get Juggy might be.

I'm still getting lockboxes for omega sentinel in the Deploy spins despite already having 150+ of them after unlocking her. Would be good if they could swap them over or give you a choice of Lock boxes or something.

Thundra's followup attack on opponents with 'protect' is pretty awesome.

Of the 10+ comics i've gotten so far, 4 have been needed and 6 have been duplicates.

*cries like a child who's mother refuses to buy him candy at the supermarket check-out*

'I want Juggernaut'

Maybe it has to do with one party hacking the game/playing "illegally"?

>That biohazard symbol means someone is using a hacked version of AA.

what do you mean a "hacked" version?

Meaning someone is illegally using code/hacking the programming of the game so that they can have an unfair advantage over other players.