UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Squall

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good to see you vbp. I'm right there with you on the lovehate thing too.

If anyone is really looking for massive amounts of allies, if you check out the forum they have for MMA you can post your profile in a thread and get a ton of freind requests for allies. Then all you have to do is ignore their comments on your FB page and reap the benefits.

I'm at lvl 24 now and I'd like to get Hulk asap, any advice? Are you guys getting lucky with the command points you get after the boss roulette? Have 30 command points at the moment. I've been thinking about getting 5 stars on every mission i have unlocked so fa. Because I don't want to start chapter 4 yet. I would have to spend my points just to get 7 heroes which seems pointless. (Not to mention would make me point-less as well)

Well.... I really like the game until I have to refresh for an update every 30 minutes or so.

Then I end up losing silver and can't afford anything, quite frustrating.

Still better than most of the Facebook games, which I recently (meaning today) quit playing Mafia wars for this one.

Not only does the costume cost as much if not more but there aren't statisticly any advantages. And you can't use the new costume as a seperate character, which makes sense but why buy the costume? Just to be a different classification?

I was bummed that new costumes for heroes cost as much as buying the hero again.

it's a bit OTT isn't it? 130 command points for hulk . . . then ANOTHER 130 points for a new costume for him. I have not once accumulated 130 points. In fact, i doubt that i've received that many in total over the entire game so far.

It was a struggle to save 65 for a character i wanted.

I pretty much refuse to spend actual money on a flash facebook game. It seems ridiculous that there are options to 'get gold' by paying up to $100. I've never paid $100 for a real, tangible game on any platform: Not Master System II, N64, PS, PS2, XBox or PS3.

However, i DID fight in a PvP against someone who was at a lower level than myself and had acquired Wolverine as a team member. He was either incredibly diligent with his command point spendings, or he paid between 10 & 14 bucks to get him :confused:

I picked Iron Fist as my 'free' character - but when the game upgraded at one point, he disappeared :(

Which was a shame because i needed a scrapper. I ended up buying Sif later on to fill the role. Still - it's free (if you let it be) entertainment, so i shouldn't complain too much.

Yeah he is the next "big" character I want to save up for. But I keep having to get other cheaper characters because I always have 2 or 3 heroes that need training, and when all of my jets are out on missions, suddenly I have no heroes for the main game.

Hulk gets stronger as enemies attack him. So on the first turn he will only do like 45 damage. Then around 200 on the second turn. But by the time the 4th turn rolls around, he can do 1500 damage. If you set him up correctly, with having one hero use a weakness attack on an enemy, and another hero raising Hulk's strength, he can do over 3000 damage in a single hit.

Wow that is impressive...here I was pretty pumped to have him hit a couple times over 4500 lol! I checked out my son Kye's account the other day and saw that his prices have dropped again! 50 points for the heroes that are 130 for me :O his lower prices make the costumes almost affordable too!

Jeff of the Miniacs